✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

New Coldplay Christmas Song 2010! Christmas Lights // behind-the-scenes footage in first post (parts

antshar

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, after watching the video, it makes me wonder if the boat scene was even part of the original concept. If it wasn't, and they set this up just for fans, all of you who were in it should be sooooooooooo thankful!! :nice:

I really have no idea, but I'm soooo grateful for that! :smug: and I hope that the band and crew realize how much it means to us ;)

You know, after watching the video, it makes me wonder if the boat scene was even part of the original concept. If it wasn't, and they set this up just for fans, all of you who were in it should be sooooooooooo thankful!! :nice:

I've been wondering this for a while now...it seems really out of place and they could have gotten the band to just do the singing part. Really cool that they would do that for the fans.

Amazing amazing amazing video! Really please, it makes me think of when I saw Life In Technicolor ii and I thought it should have been them instead of the puppets in the video. The song is great im so glad to see the piano return.

Well done everyone! The balloon release shot looked great congrats to everyone involved!

BUY THE SONG ON ITUNES AND GET COLDPLAY TO NUMBER ONE FOR THEIR CHRISTMAS GIFT!

Looks like iTunes got their problems sorted out, but as a heads-up for anyone in the U.S. who hasn't downloaded it yet and feels like saving 30 cents, Amazon.com is selling the download for $.99, while iTunes is selling for $1.29.

Yes, I do like promoting Amazon's deals vs. iTunes whenever possible. :P

Shivers down my spine by hearing the single again after almost week. The clip is awesome. Another shiver when I heard us sing. It was really really all worth it!!!!

Thanks to Coldplay and Coldplaying.com for this opportunity of a lifetime!

My thoughts exactly!!!! :D

Just bought the song and video on iTunes :D

Amazing amazing amazing video! Really please, it makes me think of when I saw Life In Technicolor ii and I thought it should have been them instead of the puppets in the video. The song is great im so glad to see the piano return.

Well done everyone! The balloon release shot looked great congrats to everyone involved!

BUY THE SONG ON ITUNES AND GET COLDPLAY TO NUMBER ONE FOR THEIR CHRISTMAS GIFT!

Please lets make this happen!!!