✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

New Coldplay Christmas Song 2010! Christmas Lights // behind-the-scenes footage in first post (parts

antshar

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waaaahhh... I was so looking forward to this to boost my sinking Christmas spirit. Phooey on the ifpi. Least they could've done was warn the band so they wouldn't get our hopes up with that lovely countdown. Owell, will wait to hear for comments from the boys on their radio interviews... I wonder if Chris will make a joke of it, or perhaps I should know better and ask HOW he will make a joke of it. Still a lousy let down. :cry:

There's always something wrong with VEVO :facepalm:

By chance, I've still got it, all I have to do now is to not refresh the page!

No, you're right. It doesn't work anymore, wherever you live.

It's Vevo's revenge. :lol:

En fait, c'est très bizarre, mais les vidéos EMI ne peuvent pas être vues en Allemagne, pour une raison de droits que j'ignore. Tu as beau leur donner un lien correct, la vidéo affichera toujours quelque chose comme "Cette vidéo ne peut pas être lue dans votre pays car il y a du contenu provenant d'EMI".

Who the hell would be that ignorant? Getting the chance of a lifetime, then getting to meet him, and all you have to say is horrible things. Whoever did that is officially an ass in my opinion.

+1

"Hey Chris. Great to meet you, man! One thing, though, the boat ride sucked."

Who would say that?