✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Rolling Stone Magazine- The Playlist Issue: Chris Martin

Lore

AlbumCoversBruceSpringsteenBornintheU_S_A_19842.jpg

The cute butt in question :)

I'm a huge Bruce fan, have seen him 14 times in concert over the last 29 years. I LOVE that he is such a big influence on Chris and I still think the shout-out Chris gave him at the 2009 Grammy's in the middle of Viva la Vida is one of my favorite moments.

The cute butt in question :)

I'm a huge Bruce fan, have seen him 14 times in concert over the last 29 years. I LOVE that he is such a big influence on Chris and I still think the shout-out Chris gave him at the 2009 Grammy's in the middle of Viva la Vida is one of my favorite moments.

I had a feeling that if you googled "Poison in my blood" and "Bruce Springsteen lyrics" that something would come up.

I had a feeling that if you googled "Poison in my blood" and "Bruce Springsteen lyrics" that something would come up.

Not exactly sure what you mean by that.

During their performance of Viva la Vida at the 2009 Grammy's, Chris threw in a Bruce Springsteen lyric "working on a dream, though sometimes it seems so far away." This was just days after Bruce and the E Street Band performed the song, which is called "Working on a Dream," during the halftime show at the Super Bowl.