✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[9-June-2011] Coldplay @ Heineken Jammin' Festival, San Giuliano Park, Venice, Italy

busybeeburns

Fix You

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mH3nVOiSo8s]YouTube - ‪Coldplay - Fix You live‬‏[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7rz2PkP4hE]YouTube - ‪Fix You - Coldplay (live @ Hjf '11)‬‏[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXVbkJhMXhE]YouTube - ‪Heineken jammin COLDPLAY FIX YOU 09 / 06 / 2011‬‏[/ame]

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

same setlist than Rock Am Ring, then?

1. Hurts like heaven

2. Yellow

3. In My place

4. Major Minus

5. Lost!

6. Cemeteries Of London

7. God Put A Smile Upon Your Face

8. Violet Hill

9. The Scientist

10. Us Against The World

11. Politik

12. Viva La Vida

13. Charlie Brown

14. Life Is For Living

Encore:

15. Clocks

16. Fix You

17. Every Teardrop is a Waterfall

On the website of onstageweb.com, the website to the logo above in the tv-like songs,

it says: (with google translate):

Here's an excerpt of the first three tracks (taken as always in collaboration with the Friends Televisionet - TVN): Hurts Like the new Heaven and then the famous Yellow and In My Place (that's all the band gave the Management of filming) .

Sounds like we are not allowed to hear any more songs, or ?

Hi there everybody. I'm fucking destroyed. 16 hours waiting for coldplay. 1 km run. Front row dead center achieved. Ill and sick. Wtf. It was incredible. But it was a nice gig.

I really like Hurts like Heaven, UATW, Major M and Charlie B.

God put a smile was AWESOME. I rocked as always during Politik (WTF, thanks coldplay for having given to us this wonderful piece of music)

I cried for Life is for Living, and it's the second time I cry for coldplay. It was ASTRONOMICAL. Thanks again Phil for listening to us.

The most beautiful moments were when Will was greeting to me at the beginning of the gig, or when Chris pointed me cause I was not singing ETIAW, then I started sing it (Sorry guys, but I cannot love that song :D)

But the greatest one was during Life is for Living. Really guys. It was one of the best moment of my entire life. I was so full of joy. :cry: (even if there was such a poor number of people singing during that, what a shame)

Anyway, now I'm at home, more ill and sick, but happy for having seen them again. I'm a little bit disappointed for the length of the concert, for the fact that Glass of Water was took away and for the classical Italian disorganization. But well, it was a festival. And yep, as always, I'll never stop hoping in a full band return for Shiver. Not only half the band as I heard in Liverpool and Newcastle (epic howewer..)

Here from Italy, happy for being on the live photoblog again, for the 4th time, goodbye everybody, see u soon guys. :)

Sei il solito paraculato! Riguardati, bestiaccia! :)

ma che paraculato :) ciao bucio de chiulo.

sorry for Italian, but Patrizio loves mocking me in our language! And I love it too :)

thanks for all your reviews and pics!

And patrizio: Sia piacevole ai vostri amici! :p

Axe, thx for your story and glad you had a great time! :)

Get well soon!

Thanks! It was a pleasure to share it with you guys.

On the website of onstageweb.com, the website to the logo above in the tv-like songs,

it says: (with google translate):

Here's an excerpt of the first three tracks (taken as always in collaboration with the Friends Televisionet - TVN): Hurts Like the new Heaven and then the famous Yellow and In My Place (that's all the band gave the Management of filming) .

Sounds like we are not allowed to hear any more songs, or ?

hm well rather not allowed to get them on tape... maybe they don't want to see any more good quality stuff online, i mean we have A LOT of new stuff just from Rock am Ring, the full concert as excellent audio and as good video! we would have had to wait ages for anything that good, but luckily we got it all from the 2nd show they did, pre-release to their album!

++ Chris did Singing in the Rain, which makes it one additional song compared to HJF :D ;D but sadly we don't have um.. chinese whatever... what's it? chinese princess? dunno, sry,... yeah we don't have that one yet properly

Ok so short review cause I'm not really good with them.

I don't know how I managed to get the second row considering that even if I queued up from 6.20 am there were already a hundred people in front and then many more passed me by on the way to the main stage (which was more or less 1Km from the entrance), add that a few people were already there before anyone else and you get the picture and how I could be more than happy with where I was.

I couldn't wait to to hear the new songs live, and they were even better than listening to them from the Rock Am Ring, I'm so in love with Charlie Brown.

Best moments where Politik (as always, it's my favourite song and it never fails to be amazing) and Life is for Living, the live version is epic and I was on the verge of crying cause I've always wanted to hear it live.

I'm quite happy with the audience reaction to the new songs and old as well, Every Teardrop included.

So the gig was great, and Chris was in top form with his voice, he sang better than last week for what I could hear. Still I have a feeling they were not that into it, or not as much as in Germany, maybe they were expecting more people (I was too to be honest, but the period and the other headliners were a shame and a lot of people decided to wait for the proper tour), add to that the fact they probably were more looking at the clock to be sure they were not missing the flight (and I don't understand why on earth they had a flight so close to the end of the show, I can understand they prefer to go back to London, but jeez, I don't think it's the end of the world if they stayed overnight at then flew to The Netherlands). I don't know if it's because I waited for so long to see them playing in my hometown and I wanted them to feel like at home and that everything was perfect for both us and them, but I have this bittersweet feeling that it wasn't as much fun for them and this gig is waaay down in their virtual "best gigs" list, Guy was basically not even there, they could have put up a cardboard figure of him and it would have been the same, and who knows me well is aware that it's not easy for me to say this.

Yay for my negative side, it's alive again!

Will post more pics later on, some came up quite good in the end :)

with help(?) :lol: from google translate:

Coldplay: win the Heineken Jammin 'Festival 2011

Coldplay: win the Heineken Jammin 'Festival 2011. L'attesissimo gruppo alternativo rock britannico, Coldplay, hanno conquistato l'Heineken Jammin' Festival 2011 cantando per 90 minuti davanti a migliaia di fans.

The long-awaited British rock band, Coldplay have conquered the Heineken Jammin 'Festival 2011 singing for 90 minutes before thousands of fans.

Oltre ai classici come Fix You, The Scientist, Viva la vida...

In addition to classics like Fix You, The Scientist, Viva la vida ...

i Coldplay hanno cantato anche 4 inediti, Hurts Like Heaven, Us Against The World, Charlie Brown e Major Minus, tratti dal nuovo album, LP5 - titolo provvisorio -, che uscirà a Natale.

Coldplay have also performed four unpublished Hurts Like Heaven, Us Against The World, Charlie Brown and Major Pettigrew, taken from the new album, LP5 - working title - will be out at Christmas.

http://www.notizie23e59.it/2011/06/10/i-coldplay-conquistano-lheineken-jammin-festival-2011/

The video for Coldplay at the Heineken Jammin 'Festival

There was no doubt that the most anticipated for the first day of 'Heieneken Jammin' Festival were Coldplay.

I 20 mila fan che hanno assediato il Parco San Giuliano, a Mestre, hanno però avuto la possibilità di sentire ottima musica sin dal primo pomeriggio quando sul palco sono saliti prima i The Last Fight, trionfatori del contest organizzato appositamente per l' HJF, quindi la giovane Erica Mou, talento scoperto da Caterina Caselli, poi Echo & The Bunnymen ei We Are Scientists.

The 20 000 fans who besieged the Parco San Giuliano in Mestre, however, have had the opportunity to hear great music from the first afternoon when the first went up on stage The Last Fight, winner of the contest organized specifically for the 'HJF, then the young Erica Mou, talent discovered by Caterina Caselli, then Echo & The Bunnymen and We Are Scientists.

Così arriva il momento delle band più note.

So it's time the most famous band.

Si esibiscono i Beady Eye di Liam Gallagher che propongono quasi tutto l'album d'esordio “ Different Gear, Still Speeding” . Quindi è toccato a Cesare Cremonini cantare – Mondo, Padre Madre, marmellata 25, e 50 Special, tra le altre – prima di quella che anche ieri ha ricordato essere i suoi idoli.

Perform the Beady Eye Liam Gallagher offering almost all the debut album "Different Gear, Still Speeding." So it happened to sing Cesare Cremonini - World, Father Mother, jam 25, and 50 Special, among others - before that it also be pointed out yesterday his idols.

Sono le 21.30 circa quando sul palco salgono gli headliner.

About 21:30 am when the rise of the headliners on stage. La band di Chris Martin, John Buckland (chitarra elettrica), Guy Berryman (basso) e Will Champion (batteria), tra fumo artificiale, palloni colorati, fuochi d'artificio e cerchi illuminati, ha proposto un live di 90 minuti nei quali ha cantato le hit storiche come “Yellow”, “In My Place” a “Viva La Vida”, i quattro brani inediti (“Hurts Like Heaven”, “Us Against The World”, “Charlie Brown” e “Major Minus”) e, come gran finale, il nuovo singolo “Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall” che sarà inserito nel prossimo album in uscita in autunno.

The band's Chris Martin, John Buckland (guitar), Guy Berryman (bass) and Will Champion (drums), including artificial smoke, colorful balloons, fireworks and lit circles, has proposed a live 90-minute in which he sang the hit history as "Yellow", "In My Place" to "Viva La Vida", the four new songs ("Hurts Like Heaven", "Us Against The World," "Charlie Brown" and "Major Minus") and as the grand finale, the new single "Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall" which will appear in the next album coming out this fall.

Un vero e proprio tripudio tra i fan italiani, e non poteva essere altrimenti.

A real riot among the Italian fans, and could not be otherwise.

http://www.kimblo.com/2011/06/i-video-dei-coldplay-allheineken-jammin-festival/

Mestre Coldplay, Heineken Jammin 'Festival

Coldplay, Kings Heineken Jammin 'Festival

Travolgente show della band che presenta quattro brani del cd in uscita a fine anno Overwhelming show of the band has four songs on the cd to be released later this year

12:26 – I Coldplay hanno scaldato l'umida atmosfera della prima giornata dell'Heineken Jammin' Festival – al Parco San Giuliano di Mestre – davanti a 20mila fan.

12:26 - Coldplay have warmed the moist atmosphere of the first day of the Heineken Jammin 'Festival - Parco San Giuliano di Mestre - in front of 20 thousand fans.

Tra i brani in scaletta le hit (da “In My Place” a “Viva La Vida”) per un live di 90 minuti tra luci pirotecniche, palloni colorati e fuochi d'artificio.

Among the hit songs in a playlist (from "In My Place" to "Viva La Vida") for a live 90 minutes from lighting fireworks, colorful balloons and fireworks.

Presentati ben 4 inediti (“Hurts Like Heaven”, “Us Against The World”, “Charlie Brown” e “Major Minus”) del nuovo disco che uscirà a fine anno.

Well presented four unpublished ("Hurts Like Heaven", "Us Against The World," "Charlie Brown" and "Major Minus") of the new album due out later this year.

Il live è iniziato alle 21.32 tra fumo artificiale, cerchi illuminati sullo sfondo e spettacolari fuochi d'artificio dietro il palco per festeggiare l'unica tappa per il 2011 della band in Italia.

The live started at 21:32 in artificial smoke, try lighting the background and fireworks behind the stage to celebrate the only stage of the band in 2011 in Italy.

Chris Martin in grandissima forma con capelli corti, giacca verde militare, t-shirt e chitarra in mano ha attaccato con “Hurts Like Heaven”, circondato da fasci di luce laser di ogni colore.

Chris Martin in great shape with short hair, green military jacket, t-shirt and guitar in hand, attacked with "Hurts Like Heaven", surrounded by beams of laser light of each color.

Non poteva mancare la storica “Yellow” con i fan a cantare ogni singola strofa, tripudio di petali colorati per una efficace versione rivisitata di “In My Place” con Chris Martin che saltella da una parte e l'altra del palco non risparmiandosi.

We could not miss the historic "Yellow" with fans singing every single verse, a riot of colored petals to effectively reworked version of "In My Place" with Chris Martin, who jumps from one side of the stage and the other not sparing.

Poi è la volta di “Major Minus” con luci rosse ad illuminare il palco.

Then it's time for "Major Minus" with red lights to illuminate the stage.

Palloni enormi colorati sulla testa dei fan caratterizzano l'esecuzione di “Lost!”.

Huge colorful balloons over the heads of fans characterize the performance of "Lost."

Via via gli altri brani “Cemeteries Of London”, “God Put A Smile Upon Your Face” travolgente con la potente batteria di Will Champion, “Violet Hill” e una delle canzoni più belle che siano state scritte negli ultimi anni “The Scientist”, eseguita al pianoforte (super colorato) da Chris Martin.

Gradually, the other tracks "Cemeteries Of London", "God Put A Smile Upon Your Face" overwhelming with the powerful battery of Will Champion, "Violet Hill" and one of the best songs that have been written in recent years "The Scientist" , performed on piano (super colored) by Chris Martin.

Il leader della band poi presenta in versione totalmente acustica un altro brano inedito “Us Against The World”.

The band leader then presents it in another completely acoustic song "Us Against The World".

“Adesso vi canto una canzone nuova, bene spero vi piaccia e se non vi piace Fuck It!”.

"Now I sing a new song, well I hope you like it and if you do not like Fuck It!".

Il brano ricorda lo stile di una delle ballad di Bruce Springsteen, ma Martin riesce a renderla unica.

The song recalls the style of a ballad by Bruce Springsteen, but Martin manages to make it unique.

Di nuovo ritmo ed energia con basso e chitarra elettrica a tutto spiano per “Politik”. Again, pace and energy with bass and electric guitar at full blast for "Politik."

Pubblico scatenatissimo per “Viva La Vida”. Public scatenatissimo for "Viva La Vida." La scaletta si snoda lungo l'energica “Charlie Brown”, l'intensa “Life Is For Living” (eseguita solo pianoforte).

The lineup runs along the energetic "Charlie Brown," the intense "Life Is For Living" (performed solo piano).

Infine il bis con “Clocks”, l'appassionata “Fix You” ea chiudere un'ora e mezzo di concerto il singolo appena pubblicato “Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall”.

Finally, the encore with "Clocks," the impassioned "Fix You" and close an hour and a half concert just released the single "Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall".

Tripudio ancora di fuochi d'artificio per la gioia dei fan.

Still blaze of fireworks to the delight of fans.

Chris Martin dimostra ancora una volta, qualora ce ne fosse ancora bisogno, di essere uno degli artisti più poliedrici e interessanti del panorama musicale internazionale con un timbro di voce potente e cristallino.

Chris Martin once again proves, if proof were needed, of being one of the most versatile and interesting artists of the international music scene with a powerful and crystal clear voice quality.

Assieme a lui i musicisti di sempre John Buckland (chitarra elettrica), Guy Berryman (basso) e il già citato Will Champion che non solo mostrano affiatamento e di essere validi artisticamente, ma fanno dei Coldplay un marchio di qualità.

Joining him are always musicians John Buckland (guitar), Guy Berryman (bass) and the aforementioned Will Champion show that not only harmony and to be artistically valid, but Coldplay are a mark of quality.

La tappa all'Heineken Jammin' Festival è stata una ghiotta occasione per i fan italiani che dovranno aspettare il 2012 per rivedere il gruppo in Italia, dopo la pubblicazione del nuovo album.

The stage at the Heineken Jammin 'Festival was a wonderful opportunity for the Italian fans who will have to wait until 2012 to review the group in Italy, following the publication of the new album.

Andrea Conti DA tgcom.it

http://www.vip.it/mestre-i-coldplay-allheineken-jammin-festival/

The elegance of the Heineken Jammin Festival Coldplay

Coldplay arrive on time on stage Heineken Jammin 'Festival and opened their concert with a new piece,' Hurts Like Heaven 'which will be part of the new album.

Come a mitigare l'impatto, arrivano subito 'Yellow' e 'In My Placei'', due dei pezzi che hanno contribuito a farli diventare delle star.

How to mitigate the impact, there's now 'Yellow' and 'In My Placei,''two of the pieces that helped make them stars.

Il concerto è elegantissimo, tutto giocato su sofisticati effetti di laser e giochi di luci e una delicata atmosfera circense, arricchita dai fuochi d'artificio. Chris Martin è in gran forma, ormai è un front man esperto che, come di prammatica, si alterna tra chitarra acustica e un pianoforte verticale dall'aspetto volutamente sgangherato.

The concert is elegant, all played on the effects of laser and sophisticated play of light and delicate a circus atmosphere, enriched by the fireworks. Chris Martin is in great shape, now is an experienced front man who, as customary, alternates between acoustic guitar and an upright piano by the deliberately ramshackle.

"Grazie di essere qui, spero che vi siano piaciuti anche i Beady Eye" dice al pubblico con la simpatica disinvoltura di chi è perfettamente consapevole del suo sex appeal.

"Thanks for being here, I hope you have enjoyed the Beady Eye" tells the audience with funny nonchalance of one who is fully aware of his sex appeal.

Con i suoi compagni, Johnny Buckland , Guy Berryman e Will Champion condivide un look con giubbino in stile militare, Buckland e Berryman hanno rispettivamente la chitarra e il basso decorati in stile graffiti. Nessuna concessione al kolossal ma molta concentrazione sulla musica .

With his friends, Johnny Buckland, Guy Berryman and Will Champion shares a look with military-style jacket, Buckland, Berryman and have the guitar and bass respectively decorated in graffiti style. No concessions to blockbuster but a lot of concentration on the music.

"Questa è una nuova canzone, spero che vi piaccia e credo che vi piacerà" dice Martin annunciando "Major Minus", un brano con un coro ricalcato su "Sympathy for The Devil".

"This is a new song, hope you enjoy it and I think you'll like it," says Martin announcing "Major Minus," a song with a chorus traced to "Sympathy For The Devil".

In tutto saranno cinque i pezzi inediti in scaletta: "Us Against The World", "Charlie Brown" ed "Every Teardrop" i titoli degli altri tre.

In all five new songs will be in the lineup: "Us Against The World," "Charlie Brown" and "Every Teardrop" the titles of the other three.

"Lost", "Violet Hill", "Politik", "Viva la vida", che nel frattempo, per volere di Pepe Guardiola è diventato l'inno del Barcellona delle meraviglie, " Life is for Living ", " Clocks " sono i pezzi di un concerto di grande eleganza e intensità , un set ricco di dinamiche che vive sulla naturale vocazione dei Coldplay alla melodia, sul loro gusto per la combinazione di suoni e stili e alla capacità di avere un suono, che spesso rievoca gli U2 ma che ormai è un marchio di fabbrica.

"Lost," "Violet Hill," "Politik," "Viva la vida", in the meantime, for want of Pepe Guardiola has become the anthem of the wonders of Barcelona, ​​"Life is for Living," "Clocks" are pieces of a concert of great elegance and intensity, a set of dynamics that lives on the rich natural vocation to the melody of Coldplay on their taste for the combination of sounds and styles and the ability to have a sound that often evokes U2 but is now a trademark.

Davvero una bella conclusione per la prima giornata dell'Heineken Jammin' Festival che nel pomeriggio aveva visto salire sul palco i Beady Eye , la band formata da Liam Gallagher dopo la burrascosa fine degli Oasis e la lite con il fratello Noel, che, mentre il fratello è in tour, è a Los Angeles a finire il suo disco solista.

Really a nice conclusion to the first day of the Heineken Jammin 'Festival in the afternoon that he had seen going on stage the Beady Eye, the band formed by Liam Gallagher after the Oasis and the end of the stormy argument with his brother Noel, who, while brother is on tour, is in Los Angeles to finish his solo album.

I Beady Eye sono una continuazione degli Oasis con un'accentuazione dell'influenza di John Lennon, autentico eroe del più giovane dei Gallagher.

The Beady Eye with Oasis are a continuation of an accentuation of the influence of John Lennon, a true hero of the youngest of the Gallagher.

Sono ancora una band più da club che da grande spazio: Liam dal canto suo continua ad avere il suo consueto atteggiamento da hooligan del Manchester City.

There are still a band club that big space: Liam on the other hand continues to have its usual attitude of the Manchester City football hooligans.

Tra Beady Eye e Coldplay ha suonato Cesare Cremonini che se l'é cavata bene in un ambiente che poteva anche risultare difficile per un musicista di estrazione pop come lui. Among Beady Eye and Coldplay played Crematory that fared well in an environment that could also be difficult for a musician like him pop extraction.

Cesare ha puntato sulla sua anima più rock anche se poi il pubblico si è entusiasmato per "50 Special", il pezzo dei Lunapop che ormai é diventato un classico della musica pop italiana degli anni 2000.

Caesar has focused on his soul rock even if the audience is impressed by "50 Special", the piece of Lunapop that has become a classic of Italian pop music of the 2000s.

FONTE: ANSA.it SOURCE: ANSA.it

http://lnx.coldplayitalia.com/home2.php?subaction=showfull&id=1307713613&archive=