✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[16-Sept-2011] Coldplay @ Austin City Limits Festival, Zilker Park, Austin, Texas

jenflor

coldplaysuperfan.png

KGSR presented the Coldplay Superfan contest, with your chance to see Coldplay perform at this year's ACL Festival AND preview Coldplay's latest album.

Thanks to everyone who submitted for KGSR’s Coldplay SuperFAN contest! There was a lot of hard work put into all of the entries. But in the end we could only pick one winner. And that winner is… Tasha P., whose video is directly above this paragraph!

Superfan Stop Motion! - YouTube

Again, all of the videos were great. Well done Austin! Here’s a sample of some of the other SuperFAN entries:

KGSR Coldplay - YouTube

Ultimate Coldplay Fan KGSR - YouTube

wow i love the winner's video... she is such a great fan!!! and jen's children are singing every teardrop is a waterfall, adorable :)

:shy: that's my video with the kids! :) I found out about the contest right before the videos were due. The winner was announced Thursday, and I have to say, I was happy to have lost to her. I think she did an incredible job!

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone,

So far I only have two people that are interested in being added to the group I will be creating on the group me app. If you are interested in being added, please send me a PM with your email or phone number and I will add you to the group. This will be a great way for us to meet each other at the festival :)

Head's Up, Everyone!!!

Just saw this tweet:

acltv AustinCityLimits TV

Heads up! Most of the ticket giveaways for our Sept. Austin City Limits tapings will be posted TOMORROW on our blog. #acltv

Ooh, thank you, thank you! I thought Thursday we could enter to win since it's the week before :) I am so anxious about it and really hope I get tickets! That would make this trip to Austin even more memorable :D

Oh man, getting tickets to this is going to be next to impossible :(

Well, they released lotteries for 3 shows today, so there may be more traffic than for just one show.... and 2500+ people have to win, so I'll just enter when they announce Coldplay and cross my fingers. But i do think Coldplay and Arcade Fire (released today) are going to be the hot tickets...

Well, they released lotteries for 3 shows today, so there may be more traffic than for just one show.... and 2500+ people have to win, so I'll just enter when they announce Coldplay and cross my fingers. But i do think Coldplay and Arcade Fire (released today) are going to be the hot tickets...

Yeah, I agree. I think a huge part why the website crashed was because of the Arcade Fire tickets, which I am also trying to get tickets to :) All we can do is cross our fingers and hope we get lucky.

Yeah, I agree. I think a huge part why the website crashed was because of the Arcade Fire tickets, which I am also trying to get tickets to :) All we can do is cross our fingers and hope we get lucky.

I signed up for AF tickets too. Doesn't seem to be any advantage for signing up early, though. It would be so fun to get the CP tickets, though!

I doubt they will lottery out the full ticket amount. Most will go to their big wig donors and a few scraps to the fans. :cry:

acltv.jpg

Austin City Limits TV recording - win tickets

7 September 2011 10:37 pm

Enter for the chance to attend next week's taping

news_line.png

Good evening. On Thursday next week (Sept 15), Coldplay will record a performance for the Austin City Limits TV show, at The Moody Theater in Austin. The show is due to broadcast on US television later in the year.

ACL has allocated 165 pairs of floor level passes to give away to Coldplay's online fans. If you would like to win a pair, simply click here and enter your details, before 12pm CT on the September 9.

Please note, the prize consists only of the passes - transport and accommodation is not included, so please be sure that you can make it to Austin on Thursday before entering (the taping begins at 8pm).

Those winners chosen at random by ACL will receive an email notification with details about the taping and how to get their tickets (which will be strictly non-transferable).

Good luck!

Anchorman

acltv.jpg

Austin City Limits TV recording - win tickets

7 September 2011 10:37 pm

Enter for the chance to attend next week's taping

news_line.png

Good evening. On Thursday next week (Sept 15), Coldplay will record a performance for the Austin City Limits TV show, at The Moody Theater in Austin. The show is due to broadcast on US television later in the year.

ACL has allocated 165 pairs of floor level passes to give away to Coldplay's online fans. If you would like to win a pair, simply click here and enter your details, before 12pm CT on the September 9.

Please note, the prize consists only of the passes - transport and accommodation is not included, so please be sure that you can make it to Austin on Thursday before entering (the taping begins at 8pm).

Those winners chosen at random by ACL will receive an email notification with details about the taping and how to get their tickets (which will be strictly non-transferable).

Good luck!

Anchorman

Thanks for the info! 165 pairs, so only 330 tickets total? Yikes... Is this separate from the ACL lottery being done on the ACL website?

Oh great, that super sucks :( I am so sad now.

I KNOW! I was just checking out all the comments on the CP's facebook post... looks like a whole bunch of people who wouldn't have known about it otherwise are entering. Great for them, but that makes sucky odds for us. :(

I KNOW! I was just checking out all the comments on the CP's facebook post... looks like a whole bunch of people who wouldn't have known about it otherwise are entering. Great for them, but that makes sucky odds for us. :(

I know :( Wish it was just for Coldplaying members lol well if none of us win, we will see them at ACL next Friday! :dance:

Good Luck to you too, Angie. And Good Luck to everyone trying!!!!

PBS sold some Arcade Fire tickets...well exchanged them for a "donation". I called and offered to do some more donating for Coldplay tickets. :laugh3: The person I talked to said they don't control that. Well who the fuck does then! :angry:

PBS sold some Arcade Fire tickets...well exchanged them for a "donation". I called and offered to do some more donating for Coldplay tickets. :laugh3: The person I talked to said they don't control that. Well who the fuck does then! :angry:

:laugh3: Thanks for making me laugh!

Ahhh... so *that's* how you got the AF tix. :sneaky:

Well, I'm going to proceed based on the assumption that I'm going to the taping, dammit. Who wants to meet up for drinks or something after?

I hope people read the part that said travel was not included. How many morons are going to enter just because they enter every contest they can and not even be able to get there? Then what? Plan B?

Ahhh... so *that's* how you got the AF tix. :sneaky:

Well, I'm going to proceed based on the assumption that I'm going to the taping, dammit. Who wants to meet up for drinks or something after?

Same here, we all DESERVE to be there! I am down for drinks :) still only you and Dianne were interested in being added to the group I was creating, so I will just be texting you guys lol. I need to send you both my number.