✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[16-Sept-2011] Coldplay @ Austin City Limits Festival, Zilker Park, Austin, Texas

jenflor

another heads up, folks. Just heard from one of my tweeps who works at ACL that there will be a BALCONY ticket giveaway TOMORROW.

and yes, Lauren, PM me your number!

EDIT: Sorry, that should be FRIDAY not "tomorrow". losing track of the days over here!

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

another heads up, folks. Just heard from one of my tweeps who works at ACL that there will be a BALCONY ticket giveaway TOMORROW.

and yes, Lauren, PM me your number!

EDIT: Sorry, that should be FRIDAY not "tomorrow". losing track of the days over here!

Oh good, so glad to hear there will be another ticket giveaway! *fingers crossed* Check your PM's Jen!

I hope people read the part that said travel was not included. How many morons are going to enter just because they enter every contest they can and not even be able to get there? Then what? Plan B?

Even if we don't win, we should go down there and line up so if the people who won and can't get there don't show up, they can maybe squeeze us in. If not, then booze is near by.

Our flight lands at about 4:30 on Thursday, so we will be there or where ever after that!

So if they are supposedly giving away balcony tickets on Friday, we won't be notified about today's tickets by then, will we? So there is a possibility we'd end up with both?

They just emailed me my Arcade Fire tickets and no word on Coldplay so I don't think I won . :cry:

Ok thanks, wasn't aware they were announcing it today. Thought some friends were trying to pull a fast one on me. Looks like I got in.

Guess we didn't win. Some people are tweeting that they got tickets :(

Boo :( I am so sad. Well, we still got a chance to win tickets for the balcony seats, I think they said that giveaway would be announced later in the week(maybe today?)