✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[16-Sept-2011] Coldplay @ Austin City Limits Festival, Zilker Park, Austin, Texas

jenflor

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it took forever for mine to load as well but I'm registered. I'll be more than happy with balcony. Hell, I'll take bathroom stall #4 if they offer it! :lol:

I've got dibs on Stall #5!

I won stage tickets!!! Beyond excited!

Now I gotta find a cute girl that likes Coldplay to go with :cool:

I'm cute! :wink3: sorry. You don't even know me... that's kinda creepy. :lol:

Congratulations! I too am super-jealous. But glad some Coldplayers got in!

a thousnad bucks! LOL. Jonny best come naked and with an attached hotel room for that price! :sneaky:

$555 each? Ouch. And the terms and conditions are kind of crazy. They won't honor your purchase if it leaves them with a single ticket, but they will sell multiple tickets, just as long as they aren't left with a single. Wonder how many they got??? Sucks...

$555 each? Ouch. And the terms and conditions are kind of crazy. They won't honor your purchase if it leaves them with a single ticket, but they will sell multiple tickets, just as long as they aren't left with a single. Wonder how many they got??? Sucks...

How are they selling them? Shouldn't there be a name attached to one of the two tickets? Hate that scalpers are getting into this.

It's an agency :( Paypal only

I mean, how can the person who purchases them use them? As far as I know they are non-transferable. So the name who won would have to go in too, no? I hope someone doesn't buy it and end up not getting in.

I mean, how can the person who purchases them use them? As far as I know they are non-transferable. So the name who won would have to go in too, no? I hope someone doesn't buy it and end up not getting in.

I actually contacted ACL - TV. They said there's a guestlist, so they're looking into the ebay "tickets."

I was actually just coming on here to post this that I found on Austin's craigslist:

Coldplay ACL taping tickets for sale - $500 (austin)

Date: 2011-09-07, 6:32PM CDT

Two floor tickets for $500 each

!! This pisses me off!!!

I saw your posts about the ebay tix, Dianne and Lauren. And I was thinking JimmyD's right... It says specifically on all the contest stuff that the tickets are non-transferable. But ugh. The thought that some jerk out there got them over true fans (us!) is really infuriating.

On a somewhat happier note, I just saw this:

aclfestival ACL Festival

Get hyped for next weekend with @palladia --> tomorrow (Sat 9/10) they will screen ACL 2009 & 2010 back-to-back starting at 4:30PM CT!

btw, I'm @jenflortx on twitter, if anyone wants to say hi! :)

I was actually just coming on here to post this that I found on Austin's craigslist:

Coldplay ACL taping tickets for sale - $500 (austin)

Date: 2011-09-07, 6:32PM CDT

Two floor tickets for $500 each

!! This pisses me off!!!

I saw your posts about the ebay tix, Dianne and Lauren. And I was thinking JimmyD's right... It says specifically on all the contest stuff that the tickets are non-transferable. But ugh. The thought that some jerk out there got them over true fans (us!) is really infuriating.

That's what happened at the UCLA concert last month, too. People had bought free tickets on craigslist and ebay and their names had been photoshopped onto the printout. When you registered for the tickets, it created a specific code associated with only your name and they scanned every single ticket and matched with official government id - my kids had to bring their passports because they have driver's licenses yet. People who bought their tickets aftermarket were basically screwed - out the money and not let in. There were a few tickets for sale (it was a benefit for the Grammy Foundation, too) and I think some people were able to get those. We saw quite a few people in the "fraud" line :( Probably what will happen with these tickets, too.

On a somewhat happier note, I just saw this:

aclfestival ACL Festival

Get hyped for next weekend with @palladia --> tomorrow (Sat 9/10) they will screen ACL 2009 & 2010 back-to-back starting at 4:30PM CT!

btw, I'm @jenflortx on twitter, if anyone wants to say hi! :)

Jen, i'm gonna follow you. My twitter name is @mysongisl0ve

Oh damn, I didn't even realize that they were doing the floor tix giveaway until it was too late. I thought I signed up for the newsletter so that it would tell me about that on time, but I got a newsletter too late for it. So I was still able to enter for balcony but not floor. :angry:

Oh well. Doubt I would get in anyways. It's so annoying the way these things work. Everyone should just get the chance to buy tickets without most of them having already gone to people who make huge-ass donations or whatever. Meh.

But I'm still really excited about ACL with it being less than a week. I don't plan on camping out at the stage cause I plan to get my money's worth out of every day. But I do plan on showing up to the stage some amount of time early, depends on when I can convince my friends to go.

And there's another Lauren in here eh? Only slightly confusing. :P

Don't buy tix from Craigslist or Ebay....the tickets are nontransferrable and they are not supposed to be sold. Also, the price is outrageous! If they'd just give the tickets to real fans in the first place, this wouldn't even be happening. I hope ACL takes action on these scalpers.

On a side note, I got tickets to the taping!! I'm SO excited!!!! I cannot wait.

hey I am going to be there on friday just to see Coldplay of course. The thing is i'm going to be by myself cuz i only got one ticket. I was wondering if some of us coldplayers were gonna meet up or something?!? if you are going and want to meet up, sen me a message and i'll give u my number

cheers!