✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall (OUT THIS FRI(ROW)/SAT (UK)!!) - [Walking Man and Videos + GIFs + Scre

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably not. Glastonbury is just a festival (the biggest one, yes) but it has nothing to do with playing new material. It is however a great time to do it especially if you're about to release an album like some bands...

Guest kmm1482

I really, truly, honestly doubt we will get a new single some 5 months before the actual album comes out.

Sum of the length of videos:

61+7+9+17+11=105=1+0+5= 6 / 61+7+9+17+11+31=136=1+3+6=10=1+0= 1 => 6/1 = June 1st

if its well calculated,can not be a coincidence

I just read a tweet from Michael Brauer (the Mix Engineer of every Coldplay Album since Parachutes except AROBTHH): "wow, what a week, mixed some great music for Daryl hall( i can't get his hooks out of my head) and a couple songs for ... somebody else." Posted Mai 28th.

I think there's a good chance that somebody else is Coldplay... So maybe that means we get a digital release for at least a new single this week. But that's just an idea. Thought you would like to know.

that was disccused before,and yes.. probably Coldplay :D

I think we might get not the full single but a teaser of the actual song and the announcement of the dates of the releases(both, album and single). The whole new song by the end of the week

that is also possible

i wouldn't say 0% But you never know, do they seem a band that could go on as long as U2?! I don't know!!

I would love to,but Chris said he doesnt like the idea:\

Guys , ive just noticed ...if you listen to the last video reversed and watch the first video as normal , the walking man is walking in perfect sync with the beat ...possibly the opening to the new video of the single when its released ? The walking man could slowly turn into Chris and the guys !?.. And yes , this could just be a coincidence but hey , if were all playing guessing games then why not :D Thoughts??

:o So,maybe its all the same song and the video intro!!:cool:

maybe we should make a trending topic on twitter, maybe it would speed it up the releasing moment for the single?:P don't think so, but hey, 'if you never try, you'll never know'

We should :wacko: #ColdplaysNewSingle :lol:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TOMORROW ( Today :lol: ) Should be the day...

They finished with the lyrics thing,so tomorrow the announcement...

I would love to,but Chris said he doesnt like the idea:\.

Since when do we believe everything that Chris says? :P

just joking, but if there are no major problems and they still feel like it, I don't see why not :shrug:

TOMORROW ( Today :lol: ) Should be the day...

They finished with the lyrics thing,so tomorrow the announcement...

Announcement or song? what do you guys think? maybe announcement tomorrow (31st) song on June 1st? :thinking:

I really, truly, honestly doubt we will get a new single some 5 months before the actual album comes out.

Whose to say the single will be on the album? They maybe are mixing things up a bit. Also the walking man has gone and the clip I think is Guy's bass part on the new single.

Mnemonics and Murals - indeed............yikes.

^earlier for sure!!

Since when do we believe everything that Chris says? :P

just joking, but if there are no major problems and they still feel like it, I don't see why not :shrug:

I know Chris jokes,but the times he said that he sounded real.

PLus I dont see chris with back problems as bono ( :lol:) with more than 50 years and keep making music,sadly I dont...

Announcement or song? what do you guys think? maybe announcement tomorrow (31st) song on June 1st? :thinking:

I thought they were gonna announce on monday and release tuesday..

but maybe they announce tomorrow yes..

lets hope so:smug:

EDIT

COLDPLAYMEXICO ON TWITTER:

He talked with EMI guys and Its confirmed this IS THE WEEK

Mnemonics & Murals might not be the greatest title in the world, but bear in mind the last album was called "Viva la Vida or Death and All His Friends". Anything is gonna be an improvement over that.

Anyway, the only thing I'm believing at the moment is that we're going to get a new single in the next couple of days.

Heh, I was about to do that. Though you've done a better job than I would've. Has anyone else tried singing the lyrics over it?

Finally got through all the pages I missed after going to work. The last 2 days I've missed the new vids. :( I went to a concert Sunday night so I checked what I missed yesterday morning. Then yesterday I had to be at work at 3 pm (U.S. Central Time) right before they tweeted the video. Sadly I don't have a smartphone. :( I really hope they release the single tomorrow. I honestly can't wait anymore! At least I don't have to go to work or do anything tomorrow so I can sit on the computer all day and patiently wait with you guys. :D The latest video has lead me to believe along with many of you guys that this single will be "Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall". I think the theories that they gave us lyrics to several songs are interesting, but I'm not totally convinced of that at this point. They seem pretty consistent to the same song to me. I'm not sure about this speculated album title Mnenomics and Murals. It seems like speculation to me.

I'm 95% sure that I'm 80% positive of the 99% odds that a new single will 65% chance be released soon with a 51% margin of error and in the 40% case that I'm incorrect then I'd give a 33% chance that I will burn 44% of my belongings including 78% of my ass which is where I pull 100% of my made-up statistics out of.

Also, I waited for over 2100 posts to be posted in this thread before I decided to contribute something completely useless. Needless to say, my uselessness was well overdue.