✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall (OUT THIS FRI(ROW)/SAT (UK)!!) - [Walking Man and Videos + GIFs + Scre

Ah wait, one final comment:

I'm still hearing Chris say:

"We have to do our best work before our fourties."

It's worrying me. The kind of pressure he lays upon the band to stretch for their best work ever. I mean, they just have to do what they're good at; make awesome music with a lot of love. They shouldn't be worried about that stuff right now. If they do what they have to do, it'll be alright. So what I'm saying is that I hope that this upcoming album will not be overdone.

(and of course, if they'd make their best album up until now; can't wait!)

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A load of the lyrics from past albums have been slammed and still they're part of my favourite songs.

case and point i)- "You cut me down a tree and brought it back to me" - I love Swallowed in the sea.

ii) "You're the target I'm aiming at" - A Message is one of the best songs on X&Y.

so I really can't judge until I hear the music that accompanies them.

don't wanna be negative but I hope it doesn't have that vibe... I personally, and that's just me, really don't like Arcade Fire.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWdd6_ZxX8c]YouTube - ‪Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.‬‏[/ame]