✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall (OUT THIS FRI(ROW)/SAT (UK)!!) - [Walking Man and Videos + GIFs + Scre

Agreed.

I love Coldplay to bits but you can't compare Arcade Fire's quality in lyrics and live performances to Coldplay's sort-of cheesy "which word rhymes with.." type of lyrics and "hey we got so much money lets distract the audience with these nice decorations" performances.

HATERS GONNA HATE

Arcade Fire sux.......just sayin

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YouTube - ‪And finally...‬‏[/url]

I like how you've all been waiting all day and this pops up the moment I log on.

But my heart is beating and my pulses start

Cathedrals in my heart

And we saw oh this light

I swear you, emerge blinking into

to tell me it's alright

as we soar walls,

every siren is a symphony

and every tear's a waterfall

Wow :shocked2:

I love the graphic and the lyrics, it's just stunning :thumbsup: :angel:

WHEN YOU'RE STILL WAITING FOR THE SONG TO DROP

YOU FEEL LIKE AMY POND WHEN HER BABY GON' POP

OUT HER UTERUS

YO I BE COMBININ COLDPLAY AND DOCTOR WHO

SUCK IT

marry me. :blank:

WTF AMY WAS THE FLESH WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

/offtopic

In the biblical sense, I am beyond repentance. Fame, hooker, prostitute wench vomits her mind. But in the cultural sense, I just speak in future tense, judas kiss me if offensed, or wear an ear condom next time.

Im getting this kinda vibe judging by the lyrics:

Which is a great thing.

I don't have any idea what it will sound like based on the lyrics.. but if it sounded anything like this I would be very happy. Sprawl II is my favorite song on the suburbs album :heart:

anyone whose really worried about this i'm sort of surprised. i understand general nervousness - which i feel too. but if anyone thinks these lyrics are supposed to be from another world, let's think about who coldplay are. the music might be slightly different, but i REALLY doubt it will be the different you can get when some bands change sounds.

Yes. Very well put. Coldplay=greatness. The universe would end before they put out a bad album. (exaggerated but the truth :P ). And different is good. Change leads to progress. Remaining the same leads to stagnation, tiresome music often times.

Why the negativity to the lyrics? Thank god the lyrics aren't generic shite about love or losing stuff from your life. They seem like lyrics of freedom of mind and ambition which is fantastic. Sound like Lady Gaga or hip hop or Rihanna? Does it hell. All they can sing about is chasing men or girls whilst gyrating on stage to their god awful sounds.

hahaha yes. HUGE difference- I agree. :] No seducing 10 or more guys every night with a 'poker face' and riding their 'disco sticks'.

I realize I’m on a Coldplay board and everything, but…well…

Arcade Fire > Coldplay

Arcade Fire is a very talented band. But no one beats Coldplay as far as I'm concerned. Period. 2nd? Radiohead. 3rd? Keane. 1st? Coldplay. Always. No question.

The only thing I'm sure right now, is that tomorrow by more or less the same time as the final set of lyrics revealed today, something different will happen as I already expected for a long time (night between 31st May and 1st June). Think I already told you, but no one seemed to believe me...

We have every reason to believe locust. A track record of never being wrong in Coldplay future predictions speaks volumes.

These lyrics are incredible! :) They've definitely exceeded my expectations and feelings as compared with the first two/three lyric releases. Very aesthetic, vivid, emotionally evoking, transcendent, bemusing. Love it. More like the recent ones please!