✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

New Coldplay eh?

MrMagpie

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been considering writing my MX review for some days but after coming here (and the poll thread) the only thing I can say is that I agree 100% with everything that Imke has said so far, not only with her review but also with the rest of her posts. It amazes me how similar our thoughts and feelings are. So I'm skipping it.. and thank you Imke for being so sincere :nice:

I've been considering writing my MX review for some days but after coming here (and the poll thread) the only thing I can say is that I agree 100% with everything that Imke has said so far, not only with her review but also with the rest of her posts. It amazes me how similar our thoughts and feelings are. So I'm skipping it.. and thank you Imke for being so sincere :nice:

Hey, don't make me blush, I'm too used to being called a hipster/hater. :disappointed:

No, seriously, it is very good to know that people understand my feelings about this.

Nobody has to feel sorry for liking something, really.

Sometimes I would just really love to see some more objectivity from some people. But there's just so much blind following going on in the CP section that it almost scares me. It's like the band has become a sect.

Nobody should force themself into disliking something because other people consider it bad, it just works the other way around too. I would really like to see some honest opinions from those who claim they love everything Coldplay do after the fact that it's Coldplay has been taken away. You know what I mean? When I see comments like "I love them no matter what", I would really like to ask what that person would think about this song if it wasn't a Coldplay song. I just feel like there are quite a few people that feel like they have to force themself into liking everything ... which is a scary thought if you think about it.

Ah well, where has the time gone?! :o I'm better off to bed, haha.

I like DLIBYH, it's a lot noisier than it should be and I don't exactly think Eno/Dravs should produce a song like that because they don't know how to make noisy stuff, but other than that it's pretty good.

I do agree it is more noisier than it should be, but the song itself is good. I really like the melody and it has a nostalgic kind of sound to it, which I really like (much like the song MX)

I just replied to that. You're not the only one who thinks that and someone had actually posted a link to a soundcloud comparison of both songs (they quickly took it down though, it was only there for a few seconds). And let me tell you, it was exactly the same.

Maybe drugs will make it cool.

Hopefully I'm allowed to come in here.

I replied in the WOM MX ranking as well.

I REALLY wanted to LOVE the new album, I honestly do but I just can't ... :embarrassed:

And speaking of drugs, guess what?!

I ate a Nutella roll and afterwards, Paradise sounded kinda acceptable to me :)

Wondering how much Nutella/chocolate I need to eat before I either die of a heart attack or think that MX is a truly masterpiece ... :cool: :P

Hopefully I'm allowed to come in here.

I replied in the WOM MX ranking as well.

I REALLY wanted to LOVE the new album, I honestly do but I just can't ... :embarrassed:

And speaking of drugs, guess what?!

I ate a Nutella roll and afterwards, Paradise sounded kinda acceptable to me :)

Wondering how much Nutella/chocolate I need to eat before I either die of a heart attack or think that MX is a truly massterpiece ... :cool: :P

Always a bummer when the new album does not get under your skin. Hopefully it will at a point. It just might when you least expect it and if not, there are always the previous 4 albums I guess :)

you know Coldplay evolves with their family and make songs for children or young people.

Guys have young children

and even Guy a young girlfriend university student and fan of Coldplay.

and Paradise is a clip that children could enjoy.

not see everything negative is not the Cure, Nirvana, or Sex Pistols, rolling stone or others bands of the genre. identifies where fans and suicide for real depression drug drinks ect..

I think they make music for all the people, and that creates embiance happy and opens hearts. nothing more is not something superficial .

example this link :

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=77866&page=52