✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

New Coldplay eh?

MrMagpie

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The video for Paradise is a cute and funny video. But even if you don't find it funny, it's not a big deal? Stop trying to analyze it.....it's a video.

And the editing in it is actually excellent, so by that standard it is "artsy".

The video for Paradise is a cute and funny video. But even if you don't find it funny, it's not a big deal? Stop trying to analyze it.....it's a video.

And the editing in it is actually excellent, so by that standard it is "artsy".

Yeah, the video is directed really well, combining beautiful shots with the funny storyline, which just makes it a pleasure to watch.

Coldplay will always be Coldplay... But their music is being influenced by pop music...

I mean, they change, they try new things, and because I don't want to cry and tell myself "I MISS THE OLD CP" I'm just telling myself that's it's good to have a band that is able to have songs in so many different styles and still be great.

Coldplay will always be Coldplay... But their music is being influenced by pop music...

I mean, they change, they try new things, and because I don't want to cry and tell myself "I MISS THE OLD CP" I'm just telling myself that's it's good to have a band that is able to have songs in so many different styles and still be great.

POC is different, yet the same people telling us we're not going to get Parachutes II are the same ones shitting on it and saying it's worse than Paradise. I seriously bet that deep down they're just bitter about Rihanna and how she stole the spotlight.

I mean by the ending of Up In Flames, are you (not speaking to you, just ranting in general) seriously upset that Chris isn't whining all of her parts on there? His voice isn't exactly aging well...

POC is different, yet the same people telling us we're not going to get Parachutes II are the same ones shitting on it and saying it's worse than Paradise. I seriously bet that deep down they're just bitter about Rihanna and how she stole the spotlight.

This is so true. I'm sure they'd love a Chris solo version

:nod: I actually brought this up earlier but predictably, I was called a hater.

His voice has changed, and you - just like the other fake "fans" on this board - cannot accept change. Please leave this board forever since even though you've been following the band for 10 years and had bought all their albums and plenty of concert tickets up until this point, you were never a real fan like those of us who will love them no matter what they do. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go jump off a cliff because Chris Martin told me too. :D

I feel like they're in an early midlife-crisis. They're in their mid-thirties, but they're trying so hard to attract 15-year-old girls.

They're like that guy that starts an affair with a too young girl and cheats on his wife of 10 years, because he feels old.

However, that guy will hopefully eventually see how pathetic that is and hopefully so will Coldplay. (The alternative being that the guy divorces his wife and stays with his affair who will eventually find herself another guy, because there's always a better-looking and younger guy with his traits.)

Sorry, sometimes I just think too much in analogies. :shame: