✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Do you think 'Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall' will be on LP5?

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Usually, don't their singles come out right before the album and are included in the album?

Yellow (and Shiver) in Parachutes

In My Place in a Rush of Blood to the Head

Speed of Sound in X&Y

Violet Hill in Viva La Vida

Sure Every Teardrop is a Waterfall will be in the next album, I think :)

If they said so, of course. Plus it fits the White Rose Movement theme, and the sound is weird enough...

And the people saying that's it's not gonna be on the album are mostly the ones who didn't like it.

I found quite weird that they have not told us the name of the album yet or that this is a single from the fifth album. All they said is that this is a new single, but so was Christmas Lights! :uhoh: so I'm still confused but I voted no.

I really liked the song. It is amazing.

But I think it won't be in the album. Take into account that they have never mentioned the album when referring to the song.

And I think this will be a unique song for its style.

Therefore, it won't be part of LP5.

I really liked the song. It is amazing.

But I think it won't be in the album. Take into account that they have never mentioned the album when referring to the song.

And I think this will be a unique song for its style.

Therefore, it won't be part of LP5.

My thoughts exactly!

But, of course, I could be wrong. I just think it's rather strange that there's no "From the upcoming new studio album" or something like that.

I think it depends on how far off the album is. If it's still a few months away and the band thinks that the song has failed in any way (keep in mind I like the song) then they could decide to drop it from the tracklisting and write it off as a one off single. Even if they could though I'm not sure they would do this. If they are in the stages where the album is already being manufactured then it is, of course, too late for any such changes. As of now I am thinking it will be...

I found quite weird that they have not told us the name of the album yet or that this is a single from the fifth album. All they said is that this is a new single, but so was Christmas Lights! :uhoh: so I'm still confused but I voted no.

What an interesting thought...we'll have to wait for more info about it =)

So does anyone know how far off the album is? Is it really actually DONE? Have they settled on the final track listing? Cuz if they haven't, then perhaps they're just testing the waters with this track, and they have time to leave it off the album if the reception's not so good. The fact that they haven't said anything about it being on LP5 or even announcing LP5's name and release date makes me wonder what they're up to.

I personally hope it's not on the album.

At first I was assuming that it would be on LP5, but as I was listening to the song this morning the thought popped into my head that maybe it won't be on the album.

It seems very festival-y and summery, perfect for their festival tour this summer. Also I thought they said (though this was a while back so it could have changed) that this album would be more acoustic and stripped down, so this just wouldn't seem to fit if that was the case.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see!

Will said:

"We're about to play a bunch of summer festivals so it's as good a time as any to put out a new song."

A good time could be a LP release.

A good time could be Christmas.

A good time could be an anniversary.

And also, as Will said, a good time could be the summer and its festivals.

So I think that ETIAW won't be in the LP5 album.

pdta: In Spain didn't like so much the 'Go To Rio' samples... #coldplaydelanoche is TT on spanish twitter