✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Great / epic song :D!?

tom043

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This song is just too beautiful for words, i keep watching the youtube videos of them performing it and it's almost brought me to tears. I just about lose it at this point:

And if we could float away

Fly up to the surface and just start again

And lift off before trouble just erodes us in the rain

Just erodes us in the rain

Just erodes us, just erodes us in the rain

This is Coldplay doing what they do best - making beautiful songs with timeless melodies that feel like they've been around forever. :wacky::heart:

I think it´s a good song... but it´s a bit short and in my opinion there is no real highlight in it. I love songs like this from Coldplay but this is bit too "normal". Just my opinion. Maybe I won´t say that again after listening to the studio version... hope this will be very soon, though.

I haven't felt like this about a song since 'Sparks', songs like this are the reason why i love Coldplay so much :)

not even with ... Now my feet won't touch the ground ? and Lost? and Prospect's March ?

Great song. I find it amusing though that songs like this and Sparks are what gets Coldplay labeled as "dull rock" and "sleep music", so when they try to change that image now they are suppose to go back to what they were ridiculed for?

Eh...guess ya can't win either way...

Those young men may seem boring, but I bet they are never bored (and that's what matters after all is said and done).

I love this song! Can't wait for the album so that I can put this on repeat!

I think this will be LP5's Shiver, COL or Amsterdam. All of which I couldn't stop listening too when they first came out.

Def. my favorite of the new songs.

Restored my faith after the disaster of ETIAW :P

my thoughts exactly.

after hearing all of the new songs from the rock am ring gig, i can't see how etiaw will fit on the new album.

i hope it doesn't make the cut.

Through chaos as it swirls, it´s us against the world....

Forget any comment I have made before. This song is wonderful: I am just a johnny-come-lately to this realization! That said, I LOVE all the other new songs, including ETIAW and they just get better and better with each listen!