Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Which is your favourite new Coldplay song?

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes.

And this poll shows that there is still hope left for LP5 after such great songs ;)

well technically it just says that the people thinks the other songs are better.

I agree there's still hope, but I wouldn't say the album will be amazing yet, because we don't know all the songs, and if they include ETIAW on the album it won't be 10/10 even if the other songs are perfect.

I really like the other songs though. Us Against The World is beautiful, Major Minus is a grower and I enjoy it a lot now and Charlie Brown is very nice too

It´s difficult for me... I voted for Charlie Brown... especially the part in the midle is so great... but after all I hope these songs are NOT the big one´s. I really, really hope Coldplay holds the big hits back...

because be honest: Those songs are nice but they are not... well... difficult to say with my bad English skills :D

They are not as brilliant...as BAM-like as the other albums... especially if those are the big deals in LP5...

What do you think?

It´s difficult for me... I voted for Charlie Brown... especially the part in the midle is so great... but after all I hope these songs are NOT the big one´s. I really, really hope Coldplay holds the big hits back...

because be honest: Those songs are nice but they are not... well... difficult to say with my bad English skills :D

They are not as brilliant...as BAM-like as the other albums... especially if those are the big deals in LP5...

What do you think?

I get what you're saying. But still, I don't believe they are holding the best things back. I think they're trying to impress as much as they can with their new songs. Even though they aren't really. But that's just my pessimism, you never know.

I'd like to add to my previous post that Major Minus is also cool because of the epic title, of which I don't know what the hell it's all about :cool:

Major minus is such a fantastic tune - great melodies, astonishing guitar sounds, and it sounds like an 'evolution' of the band, like they've grown rather than stuck to any kind of formula.

The new songs they performed, and this one in particular, give me a lot of hope for the new album :)

Major minus is such a fantastic tune - great melodies, astonishing guitar sounds, and it sounds like an 'evolution' of the band, like they've grown rather than stuck to any kind of formula.

The new songs they performed, and this one in particular, give me a lot of hope for the new album :)

Actually, more than an evolution, it sounds more like something they would've done at the AROBTTH era. At least for me :P It's a great song. I guess LP5 will be very different from Viva La Vida.