🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Radiohead

Ah, Atoms for Peace. Almost forgot about that project. I'm glad that little thing will finally now exist in an actual album format, likely with lots of stuff we didn't hear before.

And I'm glad you got tickets, though I never had any doubts that you'd get them. ;)

^ I agree, he sounded off during Lotus Flower, but Staircase was awesome.

Unfortunately, it's not limited to SNL. They have sounded off on Lotus Flower at both Glastonbury + FTB. I would love for them to prove me wrong but so far, it seems they cannot really play Lotus Flower live.

Of course, a lot of it has to do with Thom Yorke choosing to dance like an idiot everytime he performs this song :rolleyes:

Yeah I pretty much agree with what the rest of you said. I'm not a fan of Staircase, but it turned out much better than Lotus Flower here. And was it just my imagination or did he screw up some of the lyrics?

edit: One thing I found interesting... Colin usually keeps his eye on Phil for keeping rhythm, but I noticed that both Colin and Phil were keeping their eye on Clive! Interesting. Sorry, that was random.

Alas, Radiohead was not able to break the SNL curse. Personally, I think every band sounds horrible on SNL. Something about their stage's sound is always off. I remember thinking Arcade Fire sounded weak too. So this was not a surprise to me.

Colbert might be better.