✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Tracklisting

jeffmmhmm

The only thing i want from the track list is at least 60% songs i've never heard before. I'm sort of doubtful of this though, since Chris said there were 13 tracks they were trying to choose from and we will have heard at least 7 songs going into the album's release. Hopefully he meant there's 13 they're trying to choose from, there's plenty of rumoured/registered songs for them to choose from: A Hopeful Transmission, Alien Radio, U.F.O, Up With The Birds, Up In Flames, Golden Arrow, Great Expectations, Tomorrow and more

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And from that, iam quite sure that 6 songs are "safe": MM,PoC,CB,UatW,ETiaW and Paradise...iam not sure about Up in Flames and Hurts like Heaven but i suppose they will make it as well....so the band has the hard task to choose the others to be on Mylo Xyloto...i think thats difficult for Chris,Jonny,Guy and Will because they put a lot of work and enthusiasm into all these songs...:\

I agree with what you have to say about it being a hard task for the boys. I know they'll make the right decision and pick the songs their fans are gonna love. Even if we heard the vast majority of them. A live version and studio version sometimes nothing close when you listen to them. A good example is Major Minus. But I think it's also safe to say that Mylo Xyloto is gonna be on there too. :)

I don't believe John either

It's funny... I never asked you or anyone to believe me, bro. This whole thing took on a life of its own... I apologize for not monitoring every thread on a website. Go back to the original... I state that I "whipped it up based on seeing the tracklisting". It's changed many times since then... That artwork is old news.

1. Mylo Xyloto

2. Hurts Like Heaven

3. Paradise

4. U.F.O.

5. Princess Of China

6. Tomorrow

7. Major Minus

8. Charlie Brown

9. Up In Flames

10. Us Against The World

11. Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall

solid and realistic

I really think that probably this is going to be the tracklist, but adding "Great expectations", "A hopeful transmission", "Car kids" or "Alien radio" (two of these four or maybe the four of them if we replace two of them for "Major minus" and "Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall", hopefully!)

If it is, indeed, a "concept" record in the truest sense, it most likely will include short musical interludes... Only to help in the narrative and to guide the listener from beginning to end. So MAYBE that is the "10 vs. 13" argument, who knows.

With that in mind, here is my predicted tracklisting:

01. UFO [instrumental]

02. Princess of China

03. Up in Flames

04. Paradise

05. Major Minus

06. Us Against the World

07. Mylo Xyloto [instrumental]

08. Hurts Like Heaven

09. Charlie Brown

10. Every Teardrop is a Waterfall

11. Tomorrow

If it is, indeed, a "concept" record in the truest sense, it most likely will include short musical interludes... Only to help in the narrative and to guide the listener from beginning to end. So MAYBE that is the "10 vs. 13" argument, who knows.

With that in mind, here is my predicted tracklisting:

01. UFO [instrumental]

02. Princess of China

03. Up in Flames

04. Paradise

05. Major Minus

06. Us Against the World

07. Mylo Xyloto [instrumental]

08. Hurts Like Heaven

09. Charlie Brown

10. Every Teardrop is a Waterfall

11. Tomorrow

Like it but one question..if UFO is just an instrumental (like LiT was) you think that Princess of China is the "opening song" ?:stunned: i also thought if its on it will appear very early..but the first propper song,wow:stunned:

I'm sure the boys will come up with a sound tracklisting, but I really hope that ETIAW isn't the closing track. It just doesn't feel like a 'closer' to me, in the same way Death and All His Friends, Til Kingdom Come, Amsterdam and Everything's Not Lost did. Still, I'm sure it'll be fine!