✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Tracklisting

jeffmmhmm

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That doesn't include Princess Of China, Car Kids is probably a reference from Tomorrow, and Up With The Birds is probably a song too.

Definitely fake. and I don't know where you find the Car Kids - Tomorrow connection, as we know nothing about either one, just that Tomorrow has been registered.

Definitely fake. and I don't know where you find the Car Kids - Tomorrow connection, as we know nothing about either one, just that Tomorrow has been registered.

Well Tomorrow is the song that's registered and they're coupled together on the POC screen (presumably the back cover of the album). There's a little box that says "tomorrow" and then it has the infamous CK below it.

That's certainly fake: there is nor Princess of China and by now it is pretty certain it will be on the album. Besides I think Mylo Xyloto will be written spelled out, not as MX

PoC will almost certainly be on there. Phil tweeted that they're going to release it. It will either be on the album or a B-Side, confirmed by the Oracle.

And of course it's fake! Everyone here is speculating. I'm tired of people thinking that just because someone posts something they're claiming it's real.

You're right about Mylo Xyloto, though.

I don't understand most of you here. Of course, the tracklisting is really really interesting and I'm also excited to see which song made the cut. But why you discuss fake tracklists? Holmes said they will be in the studios until the last second. And there isn't a chance for a official tracklisting announcement before 8./9. September. Please, look forward to Paradise and in this week I'm sure we will know the tracklist (Contest to hear Mylo Xyloto, Paradise on iTunes...). Wait and see.

305830_143877262370146_100002436198610_244073_7338934_n.jpg

I found this version of the back cover on Facebook. I think it's an even better, more realistic looking design than the one earlier in the thread.

Still don't think it's legit though, just good work on Photoshop. But I guess the real one will look something along these lines.

305830_143877262370146_100002436198610_244073_7338934_n.jpg

I found this version of the back cover on Facebook. I think it's an even better, more realistic looking design than the one earlier in the thread.

Still don't think it's legit though, just good work on Photoshop. But I guess the real one will look something along these lines.

This is nice, but the person forgot the track Mylo Xyloto. Remember: Album name = some track name?

I know a lot of these are just wish lists for a tracklisting but be freaking realistic. They're not gonna do the hidden track thing again. Even though they did it on 3 of the 4 albums that are currently out. Chris said they have 16 tracks that they need to decide on and put into the album. Now still being realistic these are the songs:

MYLO XYLOTO

HURTS LIKE HEAVEN

CHARLIE BROWN

UP IN FLAMES

US AGAINST THE WORLD

UP WITH THE BIRDS

EVERY TEARDROP IS A WATERFALL

MAJOR MINUS

PARADISE

PRINCESS OF CHINA

Those are the songs we can expect on the album. Other songs that could be replaced with some, again being realistic are

U.F.O

A Hopeful Transmission

Great Expectations

Tomorrow

See that's a total of 14 tracks. So there must be two unheard ones. Expect to see this on the album.

By the way that isn't the order I think it's gonna appear in :P

1.) MX (Intro)

2.) Hurts Like Heaven

3.) Princess of China

4.) Major Minus

5.) Paradise

6.) Us Against the World

7.) Great Expectations

8.) Tomorrow

9.) Up in Flames

10.) Charlie Brown

11.) Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall

12.) Mylo Xyloto

HIDDEN TRACK

13.) A Hopeful Transmission

That means we'd have 5 songs we'd never heard before at all and 5 songs we haven't heard studio versions of before. The only stuff we'd have heard before, as it appears on the album, would be Major Minus, Paradise and Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall. Sounds good to me.

I know a lot of these are just wish lists for a tracklisting but be freaking realistic. They're not gonna do the hidden track thing again. Even though they did it on 3 of the 4 albums that are currently out. Chris said they have 16 tracks that they need to decide on and put into the album. Now still being realistic these are the songs:

MYLO XYLOTO

HURTS LIKE HEAVEN

CHARLIE BROWN

UP IN FLAMES

US AGAINST THE WORLD

UP WITH THE BIRDS

EVERY TEARDROP IS A WATERFALL

MAJOR MINUS

PARADISE

PRINCESS OF CHINA

Those are the songs we can expect on the album. Other songs that could be replaced with some, again being realistic are

U.F.O

A Hopeful Transmission

Great Expectations

Tomorrow

See that's a total of 14 tracks. So there must be two unheard ones. Expect to see this on the album.

By the way that isn't the order I think it's gonna appear in :P

And from that, iam quite sure that 6 songs are "safe": MM,PoC,CB,UatW,ETiaW and Paradise...iam not sure about Up in Flames and Hurts like Heaven but i suppose they will make it as well....so the band has the hard task to choose the others to be on Mylo Xyloto...i think thats difficult for Chris,Jonny,Guy and Will because they put a lot of work and enthusiasm into all these songs...:\