✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP6

princesanji

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's what I thought about R U Mine? by Arctic Monkeys.

If it's a new sound they're heading in, it could be a sign of things to come. It will, I'm 75% sure, be a bit of a disappointment for me, though.

Maybe, MAYBE, we'll gain just a little insight on the direction they're heading, but I doubt it.

Yesterday I imagined a new song in my head that would be called The Philosopher. All I remember is that the sound was as powerful as Politik!

I can actually imagine a Coldplay song being called "The Philosopher" :lol:

Sounds like the name of a b-side from Viva la Vida or something. :P

^ Coldplay will release first track titled "Atlas" from "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" soundtrack on 6/8 September (Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)

Tash

I chose to copy the thread name: 6/8 September.

What is 6/8?

I was thinking that it would be amazing if they can let the fans decide the title of the new album. I think that some bands did that.

Nah, I don't agree I'm afraid. People don't know what they want, and I want the band to control every aspect of the album.

Fan participation is for live events. What happens in the studio should be mythologised to the point of fable.

Not sure if anyone's posted this yet but Atlas' cover art has been released!!!!!!!!!!!!:o you guys better check coldplay.com!!!!!!!!!!!

Two days ago, it's almost cute that you think we hadn't noticed yet : )

I don't know what to make of this:

August 28, 2013 - submitted by Sriram, Singapore

Q. Am I allowed to name the album that I am making Random Acts..?

The Oracle replies:

Ha ha ha, I see what you're doing, Sriram. Nice try. Yes, you can if you want to...