Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LP 1 = 2000 (Parachute)

LP 2 = 2002 (AROBTD)

LP 3 = 2005 (X&Y)

LP 4 = 2008 (Viva)

LP 5 = 2011 (Mylo)

LP 6 = 2014??

Do you think that we can expect the new LP next year? :))

Gesendet von meinem HTC One mit Tapatalk 4

I would hope next year. :wacky: Something's gotta happen to make this guy happy.

The Martin is in Hollywood driving a vespa he does not care about the cold games any more. :angry:
And there's a man named John Buckland who claims he is a former fireman and is saving kitties from houses on fire, dressed as Batman, in a city in America. We all know who that is, clearly :angry:

The band needs to stop focusing on their families and dreams and start focusing on what we want :angry:

And there's a man named John Buckland who claims he is a former fireman and is saving kitties from houses on fire, dressed as Batman, in a city in America. We all know who that is, clearly :angry:

yeah he should stop ridiculing himself like that :angry:

edit: but the picture I have in my head right now is pretty nice

The band needs to stop focusing on their families and dreams and start focusing on what we want :angry:

This x1000000 :angry:

after a lot more listens to Atlas I've realized it doesn't actually resemble any of their earlier work at all. yes it has some of the elements like piano and guitar, but what song doesn't?! the production is still very similar to MX although toned down a bit. and none of the instruments sound as raw as they did back when. plus jonny's guitar at the end has ETIAW, DLIBYH and UWTB written all over it.

so overall it feels to me its a song written and created in that era but kept for this particular occasion. and now I don't want LP6 to sound like this at all. still a very good song though.

For me, David Rossi's string instrumentation is an integral part of Coldplay's sound ever since Viva la Vida. There's something about it accompanying the band that takes the sound of each album to the next level. So yeah, if he features prominently on LP6, I will die happy.:D

I'm still waiting for them to utilize strings like Elbow and Travis do. in fact Coldplay used to do it a long time ago! unbelievable right?!

after a lot more listens to Atlas I've realized it doesn't actually resemble any of their earlier work at all. yes it has some of the elements like piano and guitar, but what song doesn't?! the production is still very similar to MX although toned down a bit. and none of the instruments sound as raw as they did back when. plus jonny's guitar at the end has ETIAW, DLIBYH and UWTB written all over it.

so overall it feels to me its a song written and created in that era but kept for this particular occasion. and now I don't want LP6 to sound like this at all. still a very good song though.

I agree, though I think there is some small early influence. I wished MTM and Atlas was on MX. Would be amazing.

I feel Coldplay doesnt care for me anymore :( it's just not the same as it used to be
Aaah it happens to everybody. After a while, the honeymoon phase is over and it's like the passion's gone. We have on our own lives. You just gotta work through it. If they don't make a step towards you, maybe it's your turn to try and rekindle the romance. Buy them flowers, prepare some nice romantic dinner, propose a fun, new activity.. :)

Yeah. This one time, Chis eyefuckedloved Curly twice and then never called back. :angry: I mean what the hell?!
And he completely exposed the story in Live 2012 when he mentioned those fans that he'd look at during concerts and then never see again. :angry:

I felt humiliated!!!

So rude :angry:

^ That should be the name of LP6. :nod:

That would be an album with some heavy metal influences :lol:

WE'RE TIRED OF BEING NICE SCREW EVERYONE WE ARE MAD OUR DRUMMER IS MAD BE SCARED

This will be the first single:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlOyl8m5X00]Coldplay SHREDS an Encore - YouTube[/ame]