✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Official Tracklist!!!

Jedi Leo

Why would they change Major Minus? Like, really...

Obviously they were happy with the song enough to release it already... If they weren't happy with the song as it is, why would they release it yet still make a 2nd version? We wouldn't have gotten it and they would have waited until MX to give it to us.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm SUPER excited!!!!!

I'm also shocked that Major Minus and ETIAW are on it. What was the purpose of the EP? I was under the assumption they were having a hard time narrowing the songs down. Looks like they would have used two new songs instead. I'm greedy.

The tracklisting alone is so exciting, even to read. Since the album is 14 songs(including MM and ETIAW)I'm a bit shocked too, not so disappointed. I'm greedy too. : ) It's like a 12 song album with 2 extra bonus songs we already know and love. They must be good fits.

Love the symbols, going to make great tattoos.

How 14 tracks came to be....

:chris: I really think we should have 24 tracks...42 backwards, get it? It´s brilliant!

:jonny: *Smiles widely* Great idea Chris! I´d better go and get those 24 solos worked out.

:will: I veto that. Next suggestion?

:guy: *impatient tone* Hurry guys! I need the album on the USB stick so I can forget it on the bus....

:phil: How about 14 tracks? That would just about please everyone.

:chris: I really think we should have 24 tracks...42 backwards, get it? It´s brilliant!

:jonny: *Smiles widely* Great idea Chris! I´d better go and get those 24 solos worked out.

:guy: *impatient tone* Hurry guys! I need the album on the USB stick so I can forget it on the bus....

Aha Brilliant! :laugh3:

Why would they change Major Minus? Like, really...

Obviously they were happy with the song enough to release it already... If they weren't happy with the song as it is, why would they release it yet still make a 2nd version? We wouldn't have gotten it and they would have waited until MX to give it to us.

Chris is a perfectionist as we're all aware (as is the band in general). They probably tweaked it in one way or another. Coldplay have had 2-3 months with this song 'finished' to reanalyze it and make changes as they saw fit.

POST OF THE DAY!!!:lol:

I really would be interested in whats the favourite song of each Coldplay-Member....:)

I remember Guy mentioning in an interview he loved a track called Crests of Waves. I know this because I remembered thinking "better listen to that one" and then I did, now it's one of my top three tracks!! Thank you Mr Berryman!!! :D

I really would be interested in whats the favourite song of each Coldplay-Member....:)

Johnny has said he likes Fix You

Guy likes Crests of Waves

Chris likes Yellow, Politik, Clocks, Fix You, and Viva la Vida

Will probably hates all of them! haha:laugh3:

Chris is a perfectionist as we're all aware (as is the band in general). They probably tweaked it in one way or another. Coldplay have had 2-3 months with this song 'finished' to reanalyze it and make changes as they saw fit.

0k so, can they do the same thing with ETIAW? Do you imagine them changing it? Probably it would be better!