U.F.O. Included

Princess Of China Included

Great Tracklist

Great number of tracks

Great track names

Great artwork

Great unexpected symbols

I need nothing more

Yes you need MX in your hands! hehe BTW I concur with everything you said.

Maybe iam the only one but i`m happy that ETIAW is on the Album ! Had such a great summer so far by hearing this song while driving my car...

Definitely not the only one. I always thought it was going to be and am happy that it is on the album. :) Together with Major Minus!

what about Major Minus? what about (probably) Paradise? shut up man, it's called a single and it's happened loads of times before :dozey:

That's very easy: I didn't bought Major Minus and I won't buy Paradise, because it will be on the LP. I excepted that ETIAW won't make it on the album... .

Why are people complaining about buying a song twice? Like with any other artist who puts out singles before the LP releases, you're going to buy the song more than once.

I mean, c'mon.

Yes and no. Most artists release one or two singles prior to an album release. MX will have had 3 single releases and if that´s not enough, Every Tear was released as digital first and as physical and digital EP afterwards . (maybe Paradise will follow the same release plan)

I find it hard to believe that this was not a campaign aimed to milk as much as possible from MX era...sadly enough it all comes down to profits.

Well fuck.

Well first of all, I don't know why most of you thought that it wouldn't make the album because it was so bad. It already had a music video when album wasn't even finished yet. They were pretty confident about that song.

Second, ughhhhhhhhh yes, you can delete it and all and pretend it doesn't exist but since it sounds like bubble gum rock (this is the term i'm using lol) It'd probably be famous as hell and it will be played everywhere and because some of our friends know we're big fans of coldplay they'll say 'hey I heard that every teardrop song" and you're like UghGhGHHgh. It's still part of the album and the songs are the most important part of the era. But that's just an opinion of how I feel about this god awful song.

and third, no Moving to Mars? That's the only song I liked. YOU'RE DOING CAPITAL COLDPLAY, JUST CAPITAL.