✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Official Tracklist!!!

Jedi Leo

Finally! :D

Well.

SO happy that MX/ HLH is the album start

The 1st songs will be epic,as AROBBTTH starts..

Dont like the idea of so many songs, Hope the album is not too long as X and Y was! please no more than 50 min..

Cheesy song titles ETIAW + DLIBYH which I dont like,plus it makes it a bit gay :lol:

Liked the symbols,and not tthat much the back cover

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So . . . based on this tracklisting I'm getting the hunch that this 'story' is going to start out happy and then end on a somber note, with the turning point being Major Minus :nod:

So I guess we could listen to this album as two parts :shrug:

I'm a bit confused about the story. I can't see a real plot, there are too many changes in the character of the songs.

Hmm...

I kinda wish they just left ETIAW off, never really understood why they thought that song was so special. I'm also not convinced that putting it next to Major Minus was the best place for it, but then I thought the same about Violet Hill / Viva La Vida. Don't get me wrong though, got pretty excited when I saw this posted on their Facebook page! The symbols at the bottom are coolest part of the tracklisting IMO.

iknow that. but it dosnt make any sense to place the car kids logo on the UATW song. well, time will tell :P

None ever said "CK" stood for "Car Kids".

Edit:

I'm honestly to you guys...since i see the Tracklisting i got Horny... :S

Guys, the reason MM and ETIAWF were on an EP and on the album is cause the boys didn't pick the playlist until very very late. They obviously made a bit of a mistake, but to be honest i'll be happy to give them fivers every month.

Also, the album probably splits in 2 after ETIAWF, major minus being, as Chris said.. ''the villain''... so there might be a darker part of the album? :D

PS F-ING LOVE THE LITTLE SYMBOLS. COME ON PARADISE ON MONDAY!

Yes, but tracks like MX are only short instrumentals - I really think MX is the intro that leads into Hurts Like Heaven and therefore is only like 55-60 seconds long. Still. excited to hear Up In Flames, Up With The Birds, Princess of China, etc. Hopefully Major Minus will be in a version more akin to the live shows (with the EP version being a "demo version" or alternate mix).

I'm kind of dissapointed in the tracklisting because of 2 things really:

1. Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall.

Love it or hate it, doesnt matter, but I thought this was just goin to be a festival single. Realease to 'lure' people into coming to your festivals. The lead single obviously is Paradise, so why put this on the album? I'm smelling EMI pressure here

2. Major Minus

Why the heck release something that you have already put out as a B-side? That just doesn't make sense. They could've cut it off the ETIAW single, or replaced it with Moving To Mars on the album. It makes no sence that they're recycling their songs already when they probably have tons left to choose from

Well, first all I almost guessed that the album will have 14 songs, I didn't expect less... 13 at least, and I was right!

2. There's no Great Expectations on it... :cry:

3. So I guess they will release a EP next year...

4. ETIAW and Major Minus... ok, but we already have it... but ok, the second one is good! And well, it doesn't matter for me that Moving To Mars is not on it!

5. I'm really excited with Don't Let It Break Your Heart, A Hopeful Transmission, Up In Flames, U.F.O. and M.M.I.X. (Well, to be honest with all of them! :D)

6. At least I will have 12 new songs to hear (so like an entire album), because the only songs I have listened to are ETIAW and Majors Minus! Hahaha I will be lucky :D

Am I the only one seeing "a person" instead of the "CK".

I know it's a rotated CK but the intend is to make it look like a "kid" (that person is "against the world")

That's what I thought when I first saw it. It wasn't until other people pointed it out, that I thought it was a CK. Should have trusted my instincts :P