✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Official Tracklist!!!

Jedi Leo

Ahh I guess there are none this time, can't see any hidden songs in an album of such magnitude. I wonder why they're going against their 'it has to be 42 minutes long' rule, because this has to be about an hour long!

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh I guess there are none this time, can't see any hidden songs in an album of such magnitude. I wonder why they're going against their 'it has to be 42 minutes long' rule, because this has to be about an hour long!

I hope it is. More=better. That's my philosophy. I also noticed the lack of "Tomorrow" and "Great Expectations" :thinking:

I'm worried about the middle of the album.

I'm sure the beginning with Hurts Like Heaven, Paradise, Charlie Brown and UatW will blow their minds away. Also the end with PoC, DLIBYH, Up in Flames and personally Up with the birds will be great.

But the middle with ETIAW and MM and the two unknown songs... I don't know... I love the two songs... but they aren't fresh - maybe this is my problem? Its unclear what songs UFO and MMIX are...

hmm...I have to wait until I hear it.

Does anyone else see the sixth symbol ,M.M.I.X, as an I and an X superimposed? Or am I just tired? I need to know....

I agree with this statement. Not sure, but it could be another organisation in the world of Mylo Xyloto. I'd say it's pretty much given that that's the main character's name now, and Car Kids are the good guys and Major Minus is the bad guy/s. IX, or 9, or whatever, could either be something meaningful within the song or another name in the whole 'concept album' thread of things.

let's calculate :

MX: 0:45 (guess)

HLH: 04:10

Paradise: 04:38

charlie brown : 04:11

us against the world : 03:56

etiaw: 3:59

MM : 03:30

to sum up :

29:09

we have 7 more songs. let each song be 4 min and to sum up 28 min.

in the end ; 57:09

less than 1 hour , more than 42 min :anxious:

The letters from the left to the right represent the Songs...aha.

So "CK" was always meant for Charlie Brown.

And "Car Kids" was never meant for "CK"?

Hit the nail on the head I think. I never thought Car Kids was a song, I mean just because it was on the wall of the south bank show doesn't mean it necessarily was a song, think Spanish Rain...nobody official actually said that was the "original name" of Don Quixote, did they?

I Think Car kids is a lyric from somewhere, or just a thing...(think No Me Llores on Chris's Guitar on the Viva tour).

Hit the nail on the head I think. I never thought Car Kids was a song, I mean just because it was on the wall of the south bank show doesn't mean it necessarily was a song, think Spanish Rain...nobody official actually said that was the "original name" of Don Quixote, did they?

I Think Car kids is a lyric from somewhere, or just a thing...(think No Me Llores on Chris's Guitar on the Viva tour).

The "CK" is obvious for "Charlie Brown".

But i dont know maybe is "Car Kids" a hidden song or a lyric from an unknown Song.