✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Official Tracklist!!!

Jedi Leo

Well, first all I almost guessed that the album will have 14 songs, if didn't expect less... 13 at least, and I was right!

2. There's no Great Expectations on it... :cry:

3. So I guess they will release a EP next year...

4. ETIAW and Major Minus... ok, but we already have it... but ok, the second one is good! And well, it doesn't matter for me that Moving To Mars is not on it!

5. I'm really excited with Don't Let It Break Your Heart, A Hopeful Transmission, Up In Flames, U.F.O. and M.M.I.X. (Well, to be honest with all of them! :D)

6. At least I will have 12 new songs to hear (so like an entire album), because the only songs I have listened to are ETIAW and Majors Minus! Hahaha I will be lucky :D

That's okay it was a suckish book.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's what I thought when I first saw it. It wasn't until other people pointed it out, that I thought it was a CK. Should have trusted my instincts :P

Agreed. And you know, the M.M.I.X. symbols looks like four surveillance cameras mounted near the top of a pole. Maybe it's just me :shrug: Remember awhile back when someone said either Mylo's or Xyloto's were cameras or something along those lines? Reminds me of that.

Even though I expected it, I'm still disappointed ETIAW made it. Especially since it's right in the middle, and if the transitions are good, it will be really hard to leave it out, and it will also kill the authenticity of the album if I leave it out. Glad MM is on it, hopefully a remixed version, who knows.

Still hate the artwork, especially the font and the combination of the two, but oh well.

And DLIBYH. Ughh. How can they do this? I can't help thinking "what happened to Coldplay?" Are they becoming a boys band? It actually does break my heart (even though I announced before that it wouldn't). I'll be ashamed again to announce that I am a fan. But whatever, let's wait until we can actually hear it. I already accepted the fact that I possibly won't like it at all. And I can't deny the massive amounts of work the boys will have put into it, no matter how much I will dislike it.

PS I love the icons that represent the tracks. Love the U.F.O. one, if you look at it as if it's a smiley face.

Hmm, at Lolla I saw one of the crew had a Coldplay t-shirt on and on the back it had a bunch of blotches of color (like the ETIAW artwork), a big swirl, and a bunch of symbols in the swirl like the eye and the CK. Maybe itll be available for purchase in the future and have all the symbols for every song on it...

I'm like 95 percent sure this happened. But that was a long day so who knows...

I love that there's MMIX because usually when you get a tracklisting, most of the titles are new to you, but this time the only one we had never heard of before was MMIX, and its not something to just go "well now we know" because the meaning is still hidden.

I love that there's MMIX because usually when you get a tracklisting, most of the titles are new to you, but this time the only one we had never heard of before was MMIX, and its not something to just go "well now we know" because the meaning is still hidden.

Exactly :wideeyed:

Man how much does it suck to be so esxcited at nearly 2 in the friggin morning! ARGH! :bomb:

I hate that ETIAW and Major Minus are in the final tracklist. They are bad songs. I was expecting that they were like teasers, something like: "hey guys, we're Coldplay and we have new music, this two, for example. Yeah, we know they are crap, but of course they won't be in the album, which is going to be has great has our previous work". But now it's like this two lame songs are the best songs in the album (God help us all) and the ones that diserved a wider release. Something like:

2008 Viva la Vida ----> 2011 ETIAW

2008 Violet Hill -------> 2011 Major Minus

The comparision it's terrible. Now I'm starting to think it's gonna be a really bad album if this two shits are the central part of the work. The answer: sept 11

I hate that ETIAW and Major Minus are in the final tracklist. They are bad songs. I was expecting that they were like teasers, something like: "hey guys, we're Coldplay and we have new music, this two, for example. Yeah, we know they are crap, but of course they won't be in the album, which is going to be has great has our previous work". But now it's like this two lame songs are the best songs in the album (God help us all) and the ones that diserved a wider release. Something like:

2008 Viva la Vida ----> 2011 ETIAW

2008 Violet Hill -------> 2011 Major Minus

The comparision it's terrible. Now I'm starting to think it's gonna be a really bad album if this two shits are the central part of the work. The answer: sept 11

I agree with you with ETIAW (however I think that the song grows on you every time you hear it or think about it), but how can you say that Major Minus is a bad song? Really? You can say that you like it more or less... but a bad song? NO!

I can tell you ETIAW has certainly not grown on me. :|

I cant trust you. ETIAW obviously is not one of my favourites at all, and is not what I ever expect of Coldplay! I prefer other kind of music and lyrics of course, and I'm sure that the rest of the songs all of them will be better than ETIAW! If I'm right, I will be satisfied.

Haha, how many times have you listened to it? Not expecting you to like it...just wondering.

Me? Between 20 and 30.

I cant trust you. ETIAW obviously is not one of my favourites at all, and is not what I ever expect of Coldplay! I prefer other kind of music and lyrics of course, and I'm sure that the rest of the songs all of them will be better than ETIAW! If I'm right, I will be satisfied.

I'm one of those people that really thinks Coldplay were best doing mellow, more acoustic music. So this turn towards electronic pop-ish music is quite a shock to me. :disappointed:

Pues a mí Major Minus me aburre, macho. ETIAW a mí también me parece menos mala cada vez que la escucho, cosa que evito hacer, porque me da vergüenza que alguien me pille escuchándola. creo que Chris debería hablar menos con David Guetta, Jay Z y Will.I.Am en las fiestas de millonarios y más con Bryce Dessner o Natasha Khan en los pubs más cool de Londres.

Me? Between 20 and 30.

I'm one of those people that really thinks Coldplay were best doing mellow, more acoustic music. So this turn towards electronic pop-ish music is quite a shock to me. :disappointed:

I absolutely agree with you! I think too that Coldplay does it better doing sad songs, just to tell you that The Scientist is my favourite song... and then Fix You, both make me cry, really... And I think too that they have to do more piano songs, I really love that melodies of them.

I absolutely agree with you! I think too that Coldplay does it better doing sad songs, just to tell you that The Scientist is my favourite song... and then Fix You, both make me cry, really... And I think too that they have to do more piano songs, I really love that melodies of them.

I love The Scientist. So simple but so pretty. But my favorite songs are the ones from Parachutes- Sparks, Spies, High Speed, etc. They were so honest and straightforward songs.