✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Paradise Clip! (YouTube clip now in first post)

Nagromathon

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To me it sounds like a Bass heavy, with minor adjustments, version of Warning Sign from A rush of Blood to the Head. Then the verse started, and I didnt think that anymore, and everything sounded alright, then Chris had to go with the "para-para-Paradise" line and it ruined for me to be honest. I'm beginning to dread this poppy sound. And no, this isnt a disgruntled fan annoyed with their desire to explore new horizons and expand the types of sounds they have. I loved Viva and the new sound it brought. This...not so much.

I still have hope, but goodness, I hope my current sentiments are changed as soon as possible.

The strings sound amazing, the first part of the clip was really promising but the bit where Chris started singing wasn't as good. It sounds like a Chris Brown pop song to me but without the autotuning. The way he sings para-para-paradise is pretty stupid and cements its position as a pop song. He also plays the piano like in one of those pop songs where each chord is played once.

I don't want to make a full judgment yet but it sounds average at best so far. It certainly sounds better than ETIAW but I'm not impressed so far.

The way he sings para-para-paradise is pretty stupid and cements its position as a pop song[/size]. He also plays the piano like in one of those pop songs where each chord is played once.

I don't want to make a full judgment yet but it sounds average at best so far. It certainly sounds better than ETIAW but I'm not impressed so far.

That! And I started replacing it with a 'parrot,parrot'. I hate it when a song makes me make fun of it. :confused: