✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

so... no car kids??

VIVA.42

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guys you do not know what are you talking about. CAR KIDS IS REAL. I USD TO WORK AT EMI BUT I GOT FIRED BECOUSE I WAS TRYING TO LEEK IT. BELIEVE ME I WORK AT CIA NOW AND THEYRE USING IT TO CONTACT ALIENS. I'M IN TOKYO NOW AND I CANT LEEK IT JET BUT I'LL DO WHEN I'LL BE BAK IN HUSTON. BELIEVE ME IT'S ALL TRUE

/1317

Ugh.

Don't make fun of the ones saying it's real: it is real, it's a fact. Make fun of the ones thinking it's the best song ever written. Thank you.

I wasn't, I actually want to hear it too. I was mocking the Coldplayer1317 guy (does anyone remember him?)

ive been trying to avoyding posting on this thread but it must be done:cry:

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91487

any of you been on this thread befor theres is prove in chris' note book that car kids is a nearly completted recorded song and there is pleanty of other songs in there for us to get obsest about like AHT with lyrics and MX with lyrics :cool:

i wish theyd bring some more songs out. soon

ive been trying to avoyding posting on this thread but it must be done:cry:

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91487

any of you been on this thread befor theres is prove in chris' note book that car kids is a nearly completted recorded song and there is pleanty of other songs in there for us to get obsest about like AHT with lyrics and MX with lyrics :cool:

i wish theyd bring some more songs out. soon

:nod:

"The Car Kids fight to keep sound and colour on the streets" :) So "Car Kids" are the main characters in the comic books? :)
Nope, they were the rebellions before the Car Kids got rounded up by the silencers. It's a prequal, because the comic is about video-baby Mylo who is in the comic already a young adult. There is rebellion as well in the comic but they are called Sparklers and not Car Kids anymore.

• 2 weeks later...

So, I found those 2 very small pics on Rik Sympson's website, and you can see a tracklist and Car Kids is in red on the third or fourth spot of the left, kinda like where Charlie Brown ended up:

blocks_image_3_1.pngblocks_image_7_1.png

it seems like they painted Car Kids over CB, maybe they were still thinking about wich one to put on the album.

So, I found those 2 very small pics on Rik Sympson's website, and you can see a tracklist and Car Kids is in red on the third or fourth spot of the left, kinda like where Charlie Brown ended up:

it seems like they painted Car Kids over CB, maybe they were still thinking about wich one to put on the album.

Ooh. That's rather interesting.

Other then that can anyone with much better eyes then mine confirm if everything else looks the same?

I don't know if others also could read more on the wall just posted than Car Kids:

First one says Mylo Xyloto.

Second ?

Third ?

Fourth: Car Kids (where Charlie Brown would be on the album)

Fifth ?

Sixth: MMIX

Seventh: Teardrop sign + the word 'every teardrop is .....' (so that one fits as well)

Then on the right side of the wall:

Eight: Eye sign and 'MAJOR MINUS'

Nine: UFO?

Ten: ??? (too short to be Princess of China and also does it not end with an A)

Eleven: ?

Twelve: Transmission sign (A hopeful transmission I would guess)

Thirteen: ?

Fourteen: ?

Car Kids and Charlie Brown: It seems they wrote two songs that are nearly the same. I mean as in that they are about the same part of the comic story (which is why on the wall it is on the place of Charly Brown); Mylo probably gets in touch with the rebels (Lost Boys) and has a good time with Fly.

"the two of us, we drove"

"To battle lightning's glow"

Then they probably had to choose between the two songs which one would be on the album. I think the same happened with Major Minus and Silencia/A Man Who Swears

"Crocodile clock" and the rest of the lyrics is obviously about Major Minus of the comic.

If they really chose between Car Kids and Charlie brown, then I am happy they chose the latter. I like Charlie Brown very much :}

But who knows .... maybe they will come up with the song somewhere when the comic comes out. The comic runs longer than the album does and the rebels were named Car Kids in the beginning of the story (see Hurts Like Heaven video) so that could point at something else...