Find results in...
✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

so... no car kids??

VIVA.42

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see how that would be possible seeing as they haven't played it live yet... unless you mean putting it on as a bonus track or something?

no, i mean, they filmed the dvd in montreal, i know that... but i'm guessing that the cd will be from various gigs, because ever since the start of the tour, they've had recording gear on stage...

so maybe they'll record it live sometime! :)

• 2 weeks later...
oh joke! i see the video was uploaded back in 2010. haha

But still it could be possible they made a song with the paralympics/olympics in mind, and have it ready for us?:) It sounds really like it could be a Coldplay song, especially the beginning.

But still it could be possible they made a song with the paralympics/olympics in mind, and have it ready for us?:) It sounds really like it could be a Coldplay song, especially the beginning.

true. but the fact that is was uploaded back in 2010 is strange..

it sounds indeed realy like it could be a song by coldplay, and in 2009 car kids does allready exist.

But i think Hurts Like Heaven is the song written with the Paralympics/Olympics in mind..

Two years to go to the London 2012 Paralympic Games - YouTube[/url]

Call me an idiot, but i don't reconize this song and it's on coldplay.com! it is an song allready by someone else or could it be CK? don't know. haha

Take Over The World (Instrumental) - The Courteeners

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4ypIbLV9gk]The Courteeners - Take Over The World- YouTube[/ame]

I PRAY TO GOD THAT CARKIDS IS THE B-SIDE TO HURTS LIKE HEAVEN, we know the singles coming out soon, and coldplay always put b-sides, but recently for paradise, princess on china and charlie brown, they havent :( i very disappointed, so they better start again soon... anyway, if its not i know its an important part of the MX comics

Haha, this CK discussion still going? I think we'll never hear it. Especially not in this era.

I think that if we ever hear it, it'll be during this era or never, because it is everywhere on the MX artwork. What I mean here is that they made it belong to this specific era, and Coldplay are a band who clearly separate their albums and the universe that goes with it from one another.

This is also the reason why Don Quixote/Spanish Rain, despite how amazing it is, won't be released during this era: it belongs to the Viva era, not MX.

OH MIGHTY GOD OF CAKE WE PRAY TO THEE VIA THE SACRED RITUAL OF BUCKIN LOVE THAT WE SHALL HEAR THE AMAZING COLDPLAY SONG OF CAR KIDS THIS ERA.

LET US ALL PRAY TO CAKE

KUMBAAAAYA KUMBAAAYA

LET IT SPRAY VIBRANT COLOURS LIKE GRAFITI IN OUR BLAND GRAY HEARTS AS WE DEDICATE OUR TIME TO THEE CAKE COLDPLAY GOD CHRIST MARTIN ETC. WE LISTEN FAITHFULLY EVERY DAY TO THE GENIUS CREATIONS OF THE MARTIN AND ATTEND THE CONCERTS. PLEASE RELEASE IT AS A SINGLE!!!

SIGNED FAITHFULLY IN ADORATION LOVE, A COLDPLAY FAN

Oh, I was meaning the more obsessive fans in general. It probably sounded that way because I chucked a few of those references in there. Perhaps I am losing my touch...

Oh I see.

:lol: Don't lose hope, I'm sure it's just a bad patch :thumbsup: