✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

so... no car kids??

VIVA.42

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think if we do hear Car Kids during this era it will be played live as a 'special treat' in South America, like Don Quixote was on the Viva Tour. Then maybe in 2031 they will release it on a special 20th anniversary edition of MX :lol:

Seriously guys I dont think you people understand the issues that i am going through. You all have fun trying to guess which era Car Kids will be released or even heard of. Will it be on a b-side? will it be live? who knows!!! But you all need to understand something that I have seen..

Car Kids is dead! we thought it was alive, when we saw these letters put together and we never heard anything about it at all but still, we hoped!

But we need to understand now that Car Kids is a subject matter that will never be risen again from the grave, we need to accept its death and move on. It will be hard but we can do it. We can do it guys seriously, we can do it we can..

we can ok

i was at the Copenhagen show a couple of days ago and right before playing "The Scientist" , Chris played something on the piano, it was 31 seconds long, i know that it's not a Coldplay song, and yet somehow it sounded very Coldplay-ish...

I'm not saying that it was CK, but it could be a piece of something "new"...

or the other option is that it's just a song that he just did a quick cover of...

i was at the Copenhagen show a couple of days ago and right before playing "The Scientist" , Chris played something on the piano, it was 31 seconds long, i know that it's not a Coldplay song, and yet somehow it sounded very Coldplay-ish...

I'm not saying that it was CK, but it could be a piece of something "new"...

or the other option is that it's just a song that he just did a quick cover of...

Chris plays sometimes just some random piano, a couple of months ago, he played after Warning Sign also a nice piano riff I remember. Until now, there's still no song with that piano in it..

Is there actually any recording at all of Car Kids? I can't find it anywhere.

Nope. Well, there was a recording of a sound-check where Chris was playing a song that might have been Car Kids, but it's only about 5 seconds so it's impossible to tell what it really sounds like :lol: