✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

so... no car kids??

VIVA.42

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, nothing to learn. Because it is nothing.

Ugh, for the last time: it is an unreleased song. It's not something you believe in or not, it is an actual song, it just has never been released.

I'm not saying crap, Brent, Chris mentioned the song in an interview in 2009, and last year a fan asked Will about CK and he said it was a song that didn't make it to the album.

So, yes, it is something.

You guys get so angry over insignificant things.

Go outside.

I just spent the whole day at school, and came back with more homework to do, so don't tell me to go outside, Brent :angry:

I just get pissed off because sometimes people are like "pff stop you're ridiculous with Car Kids it doesn't exist". I just want people to get it straight. Yes, some fans are going/went way too crazy over an unreleased song to a ridiculous point. It doesn't mean it's over absolutely nothing, invented, out of the blue.

Also, I remember saying it is an actual song several times already, including in this thread, and as much as I love repeating myself, sometimes enough is enough.

This thread is just too funny, realize what you are all angry about! It´s just a song. An unreleased song! Will it change lives? no! That is why you all really need to go outside and if you honestly get pissed by me saying this then just reread this post. In a loop.

This thread is just too funny, realize what you are all angry about! It´s just a song. An unreleased song! Will it change lives? no! That is why you all really need to go outside and if you honestly get pissed by me saying this then just reread this post. In a loop.

Stop you're provoking them

Jeez , if you guys don't like Car Kids/don't believe in CK/hate CK why come here??? Just don't watch this thread. It's all about people who do like to speculate about CK and let those people speculate! It's the same as watching a CP video on youtube and saying that Coldplay sucks. Go Outside.

don't beleive in CK/

You can believe in it?

Like believing in Santa? Or believing in God? Seriously?

And I'm sure I'd like it if it came out. I like Coldplay, not so much MX, but the big picture, yes. I'm just not a blind fan. I'm critical. If they churn out shit, I'll call it what it is. Shit.

I just don't see why it's worth pining over. It's kind of like making fun of the nerds waiting outside the Apple Store for the new iPhone or something. Oh, wait, no it's not. Because they're actually there to wait for a tangible product. You are waiting for a phrase that's cryptically written on a band member's T-Shirt to materialize into three-and-a-half minutes of a pop tune not good enough to get on their worst album.

Therefore, I poke fun at you. No need to get your panties in a bunch. Yikes.

You can believe in it?

And I'm sure I'd like it if it came out. I like Coldplay, not so much MX, but the big picture, yes. I'm just not a blind fan. I'm critical. If they churn out shit, I'll call it what it is. Shit.

I just don't see why it's worth pining over. It's kind of like making fun of the nerds waiting outside the Apple Store for the new iPhone or something. Oh, wait, no it's not. Because they're actually there to wait for a tangible product. You are waiting for a phrase that's cryptically written on a band member's T-Shirt to materialize into three-and-a-half minutes of a pop tune not good enough to get on their worst album.

That was me. :nod:

You can believe in it?

:|

I totally get you, but I have to say I'm frustrated because apparently I could say a bunch of random crap it would have been the same, you just don't read :|

lol at the Apple thing. It did remind me of Joel.

:|

I totally get you, but I have to say I'm frustrated because apparently I could say a bunch of random crap it would have been the same, you just don't read :|

lol at the Apple thing. It did remind me of Joel.

tl;dr

But Moving to Mars was apparently not good enough to get on their worst album, and look how good that ended up being...

I do agree with you though, I just felt I had to point this out.

Jeez , if you guys don't like Car Kids/don't believe in CK/hate CK why come here??? Just don't watch this thread. It's all about people who do like to speculate about CK and let those people speculate! It's the same as watching a CP video on youtube and saying that Coldplay sucks. Go Outside.

EXACTLY. Some people just like arguing. Whatever...

Go Outside.

Says the person whom is vehemently defending a band on the internet against someone's conflicting opinion over an unreleased or possibly non-existing or no longer existing song, because how dare they tarnish the mighty reputation and skills of said band!

They should just go outside because clearly they are not doing anything productive or worthwhile with their time.