🛒 SHOP THE NEW CHRISTMAS LIGHTS COLLECTION 🛒
VIVA.42

so... no car kids??

I don't know if others also could read more on the wall just posted than Car Kids:

First one says Mylo Xyloto.

Second ?

Third ?

Fourth: Car Kids (where Charlie Brown would be on the album)

Fifth ?

Sixth: MMIX

Seventh: Teardrop sign + the word 'every teardrop is .....' (so that one fits as well)

Then on the right side of the wall:

Eight: Eye sign and 'MAJOR MINUS'

Nine: UFO?

Ten: ??? (too short to be Princess of China and also does it not end with an A)

Eleven: ?

Twelve: Transmission sign (A hopeful transmission I would guess)

Thirteen: ?

Fourteen: ?

Car Kids and Charlie Brown: It seems they wrote two songs that are nearly the same. I mean as in that they are about the same part of the comic story (which is why on the wall it is on the place of Charly Brown); Mylo probably gets in touch with the rebels (Lost Boys) and has a good time with Fly.

"the two of us, we drove"

"To battle lightning's glow"

Then they probably had to choose between the two songs which one would be on the album. I think the same happened with Major Minus and Silencia/A Man Who Swears

"Crocodile clock" and the rest of the lyrics is obviously about Major Minus of the comic.

If they really chose between Car Kids and Charlie brown, then I am happy they chose the latter. I like Charlie Brown very much :}

But who knows .... maybe they will come up with the song somewhere when the comic comes out. The comic runs longer than the album does and the rebels were named Car Kids in the beginning of the story (see Hurts Like Heaven video) so that could point at something else...

Actually I think it's the same painting of when we got the tracklist, those are the same colors and signs, I just think those new pics were taken after the one we alredy knew.

304959_10150799361850253_1671265824_n.jpg

it bugs me so much that the car kids logo is right there but the quality of the picture is so bad that i can see it

id like to think that car kids hurts like heaven and us aginst the world all link together with the symbols

is there a better quality image of this track list?

Car Kids again top-left of the picture. Would be nice to get that song!

i dont know but i think it looks like someone just used their computer to go over it... ? maybe just me? but remember charlie brown was and is the main song of the album?

i dont know but i think it looks like someone just used their computer to go over it... ? maybe just me? but remember charlie brown was and is the main song of the album?

It isn't. It's been confirmed to be its own entity.

the song really exists but i believe that someone photoshoped or edited that pic and put "car kids" where it said charlie brown because if you look close enough, you can see that the rest of the wall is the same as the one coldplay posted a picture of last year, and you can also see that it said charlie brown below car kids.

woah that's a long sentence.

Car Kids is the first 26 second from Charlie Brown.

Like MX or M.M.I.X. or AHT.

Car Kids is the first 26 second from Charlie Brown.

Like MX or M.M.I.X. or AHT.

:no:

That's just Chris' voice from the chorus of Charlie Brown sped up a lot

:dozey:

If that part was called "Car Kids", they'd put "Car Kids/Charlie Brown" as a track title.

But they didn't. Therefore, I see no point why the beginning of Charlie Brown would be "Car Kids".

the song really exists but i believe that someone photoshoped or edited that pic and put "car kids" where it said charlie brown because if you look close enough, you can see that the rest of the wall is the same as the one coldplay posted a picture of last year, and you can also see that it said charlie brown below car kids.

woah that's a long sentence.

Those photo's are straight off Rik's website, so I doubt he would go through the trouble of photoshopping such a low-res image. I'm sure the band had many walls with different track names/symbols as the album was being created:)

In the Live 2012 ebook Chris even had Car Kids and Up With The Birds on the original Glastonbury setlist! Oh how they change their minds...

omg how is this conversation still going

its actually hilarious

Those photo's are straight off Rik's website, so I doubt he would go through the trouble of photoshopping such a low-res image. I'm sure the band had many walls with different track names/symbols as the album was being created:)

In the Live 2012 ebook Chris even had Car Kids and Up With The Birds on the original Glastonbury setlist! Oh how they change their minds...

Oh thanks, I didn't know that Rik had a website :surprised:

MYLO IRON INSECTS HAVE FUN XYLOTO HURTS LIKE HEAVEN GOVERNMENT CORPORATIONS PARADISE ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING EDUCATION FIRST GREAT BRITAIN US THE WORLD AGAINST 500 GEOGRAPHICAL ASSOCIATIONS CARBON COPY GREAT BRITAIN AIR CONDITIONING STOPS ALTERNATING CURRENTS STOPPING THE INDEPENDENT STOPPING BEFORE DEATH EVERY GENERAL ELECTRIC TEAR CONTRACT FOR DIFFERENCE IS BROAD CASTING HOUSE A INTERNATIONAL HOUSE WATERFALL MAJOR MINUS MINUSING GEORGE FISHER UNIDENTIFIED BRITISH AIRWAYS FLYING FORD MOTOR COMPANY COMFORMITE EUROPEENNE PRINCESS ALTERNATING CURRENT OF BRITISH AIRWAYS CHINA COMFORMITE EUROPEENNE UP GOVERNMENT CORPORATIONS IN BRITISH COLUMBIA FLAMES EDUCATION FIRST A HOMECOMING ASSEMBLIES OF GODS TRANSMISSION DON'T LET EUROPEAN CORPORATIONS GOVERNMENT CORPORATIONS BRITISH INTELLIGENCE GOVERNMENT ISSUES HOUSING BENEFIT DON'T LET IT BREAK YOUR HEART UP GOVERNMENT CORPORATIONS WITH FORD MOTOR COMPANY THE ENGINEERING BUSINESS. I LOVE YOU ALL.

YOUR ALL CAR KIDS AND YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO. :) https://twitter.com/ZAINLH

MYLO IRON INSECTS HAVE FUN XYLOTO HURTS LIKE HEAVEN GOVERNMENT CORPORATIONS PARADISE ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING EDUCATION FIRST GREAT BRITAIN US THE WORLD AGAINST 500 GEOGRAPHICAL ASSOCIATIONS CARBON COPY GREAT BRITAIN AIR CONDITIONING STOPS ALTERNATING CURRENTS STOPPING THE INDEPENDENT STOPPING BEFORE DEATH EVERY GENERAL ELECTRIC TEAR CONTRACT FOR DIFFERENCE IS BROAD CASTING HOUSE A INTERNATIONAL HOUSE WATERFALL MAJOR MINUS MINUSING GEORGE FISHER UNIDENTIFIED BRITISH AIRWAYS FLYING FORD MOTOR COMPANY COMFORMITE EUROPEENNE PRINCESS ALTERNATING CURRENT OF BRITISH AIRWAYS CHINA COMFORMITE EUROPEENNE UP GOVERNMENT CORPORATIONS IN BRITISH COLUMBIA FLAMES EDUCATION FIRST A HOMECOMING ASSEMBLIES OF GODS TRANSMISSION DON'T LET EUROPEAN CORPORATIONS GOVERNMENT CORPORATIONS BRITISH INTELLIGENCE GOVERNMENT ISSUES HOUSING BENEFIT DON'T LET IT BREAK YOUR HEART UP GOVERNMENT CORPORATIONS WITH FORD MOTOR COMPANY THE ENGINEERING BUSINESS. I LOVE YOU ALL.

YOUR ALL CAR KIDS AND YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO. :) https://twitter.com/ZAINLH

wat

GET ALL THE SONGS OF MYLO XYLOTO THE SONG TITLES THAT IS AND THEN ADD EACH LETTER ALPHABETICALLY EXAMPLE MYLO XYLOTO =

M Y L O X Y L O T O

M=13 X=24 THEN YOU GET 6=F 5=E =FE = IRON

Y=25 Y=25

L=12 L=12

0=15 0=15

T=20

65 0=15

111 THEN YOU GET 1=A 1=A 1=A = AAA

THEN DO THAT TO EVERY SONG EVERY ALBUM YOU'VE LISTENED TO TRUST ME YOU MIGHT THINK I'M JOKING BUT I DIDN'T JUST COME OUT WITH IT FROM THIN AIR.

OHMYGOD AAA OHMYGOD THAT MEANS COLDPLAY ARE A PART OF A CONSPIRACY INITIATED BY THE UK IN ORDER TO KEEP OR TO GET THE AAA BACK FROM MOODYS AND STANDARD AND POORS AND AGENCIES OHMYGOD THANK YOU THAT IS MIND BLOWING AND DEFINITELY TRUE