✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Female vocal? ** UPDATED - It's Rihanna **

Mimixxx

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Call me crazy, but I have been listening to PoC for hours now not only because I love the song but because I'm trying to figure out how Rihanna is going to be singing this song ...we get a little preview when Chris sings in falsetto but he quickly switches back on "on and on" and on "Once upon a time on the same side" he's singing in his regular voice.

I've been trying to harmonize, and even though I've been able to get some of the once upon a time on the same side part the last sentence or two after that I can't get... it's driving me crazy... this song needs to come out already.

just thought i'd share... :/

As long as her "reggae" accent isn't on the song and she isn't trying to overshadow Chris' vocals I think the song may work. The more I listen to it, the more I start to think it may actually work. And I really pray that if this is made into a video that they don't give it the "Slut" treatment - Rihanna can be TOO sexual (yeah, there is such a thing)

Good point about the video. I didn't even think about that... Coldplay's music doesn't exactly ooze sexuality so it wouldn't really be a good fit.

Imagine if Coldplay decided to do a collaboration with Justin Bieber. I would just want to see the facial expressions of the Coldplay fans.

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAH!! THAT JUST MADE ME LAUGH SO HARD, I ALMOST HIT MY HEAD ON MY TABLE!!! Remember that time our mouths fell when they sang Life is For Living in Rock am Ring out of delight and shock?? When Bieber comes, it'll just close and there will be this straightforward PISSED face!! AHHAHAH! Imagine if that song came out after VIVA!!! AHHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! OR CLOCKS!!!!!!!!!!! HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH! :)) WHOOO! Sorry. :)) FUNNY!!!!!

Well, I was the one who asked the oracle for confirmation if Rihanna was going to be on the album. And seeing the reply, and another one after saying that POC with Rihanna is the oracle's favorite, it's making me wonder. Chris is a musical genius. I think he knows what he's doing.. :))

Bieber.. AHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! :))

"Because from where we're sitting, it seems like you can try and sound any way you like nowadays. You don't have to be in a rock box or a hip-hop box or a pop box, and I think it's fun when you embrace that idea." - Chris Martin

THIS, people. This.

Guest LiquidSky

I'm gonna be honest, I'm not that excited to listen to this song buuuuuuuuuttttt I hope I like it whenever I get to listen to it :/

This is my problem with Rihanna, this. It's not about boxes, or pretension or genres, I'd happily keep an open mind about any other female lead, but...she is all about sex, to the extent that she's forgotten she has young fans or talent beyond being able to sell herself on anything other than that.

rihanna_grab_tuc_small.jpg

This is my problem with Rihanna, this. It's not about boxes, or pretension or genres, I'd happily keep an open mind about any other female lead, but...she is all about sex, to the extent that she's forgotten she has young fans or talent beyond being able to sell herself on anything other than that.

rihanna_grab_tuc_small.jpg

She is the epitome of CLASS ...............:inquisitive:

WHY? WARUM? POURQUOI? I don't get it... it's simple facts. Coldplay=awesome Rihanna=lame

I hope she won't destroy the whole album :/ what's she even doing collaborating with coldplay?? She can't sing the lyrics that Chris has written... it's just WRONG!! Gosh I'm so upset.

yes is Rihanna singing with Coldplay

more If a celebrity like George Michael one of the greatest voices of the world and inspired by his favorite singers, Rihanna is included.

so I do not know what people are saying that Rihanna is not a singer not talent, not have beautiful voice. no validity .

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByrhhwyJmJc]Russian Roulette (Rihanna cover) - George Michael - Prague, August 22nd 2011 - YouTube[/ame]

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAH!! THAT JUST MADE ME LAUGH SO HARD, I ALMOST HIT MY HEAD ON MY TABLE!!! Remember that time our mouths fell when they sang Life is For Living in Rock am Ring out of delight and shock?? When Bieber comes, it'll just close and there will be this straightforward PISSED face!! AHHAHAH! Imagine if that song came out after VIVA!!! AHHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! OR CLOCKS!!!!!!!!!!! HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH! :)) WHOOO! Sorry. :)) FUNNY!!!!!

Well, I was the one who asked the oracle for confirmation if Rihanna was going to be on the album. And seeing the reply, and another one after saying that POC with Rihanna is the oracle's favorite, it's making me wonder. Chris is a musical genius. I think he knows what he's doing.. :))

Bieber.. AHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! :))

Holy shit. Calm down.