✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Mylo Xyloto Limited Edition Release Date 12/12/11!

gotcheese2768

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sooooooooo excited!! i'm telling myself that dec isn't that far away.

*LOL* At first I was really upset about the delayed release but now that it´s gonna be my Christmas gift, I can allow myself to enjoy the waiting. :) And Mylo will drop in a little over a month so a lot to look forward to!

*LOL* At first I was really upset about the delayed release but now that it´s gonna be my Christmas gift, I can allow myself to enjoy the waiting. :) And Mylo will drop in a little over a month so a lot to look forward to!

that true too! and we get a digital copy!! all in all i think the price was actually worth it....

that true too! and we get a digital copy!! all in all i think the price was actually worth it....

I agree totally. I remember the last Oasis album came out as a limited special package too and it cost double what MX costs!

I just realised that every little "arm" on this pic has the symbol for each song on Mylo Xyloto, it'll probably be the first pop-up in the book :D

I noticed only "all the boys all the girls": great observation! I love when there are neat details like that!

December 12th is half of October 24th, just sayin ;D

:sneaky:

hey did anyone get charged yet?? i used paypal and i thought it would be gone from my account from now... are they waiting to charge until it ships????

I used PayPal and was debited already. Can't believe it costs so much to ship to Australia.

I used PayPal and was debited already. Can't believe it costs so much to ship to Australia.

hmm, my was sent on the 12th and i just checked paypal and it says "pending".

I was charged yesterday

maybe some are taking longer than others since i assume many ppl ordered it???

I haven't been charged yet. I used a credit card.

same for me. hope it isn't a bad thing or anything.

well i used paypal.

I was charged right away even before getting the confirmation email..it seems that they really wanted my money

interesting...

same for me. hope it isn't a bad thing or anything.

well i used paypal.

I know, right? Well, I have a confirmation, so I don't think we have anything to worry about. It is weird though that some already got charged. I would think they wouldn't charge you until they shipped it. Maybe some of these 'charges' are actually just holds and will disappear in a few days?

I know, right? Well, I have a confirmation, so I don't think we have anything to worry about. It is weird though that some already got charged. I would think they wouldn't charge you until they shipped it. Maybe some of these 'charges' are actually just holds and will disappear in a few days?

hadn't thought of that. but i would actually prefer if they charged me now.

Well I emailed to confirm my order went through and asked if they charge your card now or when it ships. I'll let you know what they say.

Also, the only way I 'justified' the cost of this is that I wasn't able to go to Austin City Limits! :lol: Since the ticket would be $90 and this set is $92 with shipping and tax I feel I got the better deal as this will last longer than seeing them as pinpoints on the stage for one night! :sick:

Anyone else 'divert' funds to pay for this? :sneaky: