✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Mylo Xyloto Limited Edition Release Date 12/12/11!

gotcheese2768

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I might put it under the tree as well, after all I did use the parents credit card for it.

It seems you get the edition in December. But you get the audio files downloadable when the album is out which is pretty good.

I want to listen to the album on vinyl but I don't want to buy the vinyl and the limited edition version that's way too much. That's the only way to get the extra stuff is waiting until December and because it's shipping to Canada I won't get it for a while after release not to mention the delay due to the amount of Christmas mail.

I want to listen to the album on vinyl but I don't want to buy the vinyl and the limited edition version that's way too much. That's the only way to get the extra stuff is waiting until December and because it's shipping to Canada I won't get it for a while after release not to mention the delay due to the amount of Christmas mail.

Yeah I guess in that regard it is a bummer.

Can't believe the year is almost over.

I'll just buy the vinyl when it comes out at Best Buy - vinyl's now a day come w/ either the CD or the MP3 downloads so I'm covered either way. Plus I'll save $60-70 for not being suckered into that wretched deluxe edition. OHHHHHH pictures! Gimme a break.

Haha I am a certified sucker for deluxe editions, packed with juicy stuff. I just can´t resist and the thought that it will be all wrapped up under the christmas tree makes me glow with happiness :D

I thought it was pretty reasonable. I really think this is pretty limited - hence the later December release date. I'm guessing once they reach the pre-determined limit of pre-orders it will be sold out. It's costing me $92 with shipping and taxes and I feel it's a fair price as you get all three formats (MP3, CD and Vinyl) which make up half the cost, so you are paying half for the book, etc. and the fact it is limited in the first place! Mind you, if it didn't include the MP3 album on October 24 I don't know if I would have bitten - ah, who am I kidding, but still! Plus, if it really is that limited, it will go for much more later!

I am wary of the limited definition: it might mean limited amount of copies or it just might mean special edition always available. I guess we will see. Anyone can advise me on courier or standard shipping? Sorry for sounding paranoid, but I REALLY want this for Christmas :(

I have a question that I think should go in this thread....I didn't want to start a new one just for this. But I am wondering what are the pros of pre-ordering just the cd over waiting to buy it in my local store? Do you get anything extra or different? I would like to preorder, but then it will take so long to get here. I could probably have my hands on the cd sooner if I walked to my store and bought it on October 24th.

I would LOVE to order the limited edition, but I am trying to curtail my spending habits. Though I would really love some stickers and stencils. :\