✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Mylo Xyloto Limited Edition Release Date 12/12/11!

gotcheese2768

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, after reading some of your comments saying that it won't be in stores because it's exclusively available from Coldplay.com, I couldn't wait and I have ordered it just a few minutes ago (at 18:42 :D).

I have ordered two special limited editions. The first one is for me of course, and the second one is for a friend of mine. I just ordered it to her too but she doesn't know, and I've done it because I want her to fall in love with me, even not knowing what will be her answer if I tell her that I like her, and I don't know if I will tell it before I receive the album so maybe I will have two albums and one broken heart. The gift is for her birthday that was 12 days ago in September 8th but judging the date when I will receive it maybe will become a Christmas gift or whatever.

I have spent 146,33€ (like 200$, 127,23 pounds) even not knowing if it will be worth or not. What do you think people? Am I just crazy?

I wish you the best of luck, buddy! Coldplay can melt anyones heart ;P

And if things take a turn for the worse (hopefully not), you have the songs on MX to help east the pain. Nothing is a better companion to heart break than movies, candy and Coldplay. Haha.

Well, after reading some of your comments saying that it won't be in stores because it's exclusively available from Coldplay.com, I couldn't wait and I have ordered it just a few minutes ago (at 18:42 :D).

I have ordered two special limited editions. The first one is for me of course, and the second one is for a friend of mine. I just ordered it to her too but she doesn't know, and I've done it because I want her to fall in love with me, even not knowing what will be her answer if I tell her that I like her, and I don't know if I will tell it before I receive the album so maybe I will have two albums and one broken heart. The gift is for her birthday that was 12 days ago in September 8th but judging the date when I will receive it maybe will become a Christmas gift or whatever.

I have spent 146,33€ (like 200$, 127,23 pounds) even not knowing if it will be worth or not. What do you think people? Am I just crazy?

That's exactly what I would do too! I hope it works out, good luck!

Two special editions and a broken heart is way better than just one special edition with a regular heart.

:nod:

well i just read the FAQ under "order status" or something like that.... i checked my account and it technically says that it's "preordered" and under the FAQ it says that i should not be charged until it is processed and shipped.

can any of you that have been charged check the "status" of your order? i'm curious as to what it would say...

well i just read the FAQ under "order status" or something like that.... i checked my account and it technically says that it's "preordered" and under the FAQ it says that i should not be charged until it is processed and shipped.

can any of you that have been charged check the "status" of your order? i'm curious as to what it would say...

Yeah it's weird people have been charged. Mine is listed as preordered but no charge to my card. Haven't gotten a response on my email yet either. :rolleyes:

Yeah it's weird people have been charged. Mine is listed as preordered but no charge to my card. Haven't gotten a response on my email yet either. :rolleyes:

i sent them an email as well.. i guess now i have no issue not being charged, but in my email i said i dont want it to affect the digital download..

Hello,

Thank you for your order. Pre-orders are charged when they are processed and shipped or within 30 days from when the order was placed. Please keep the order total available in your account so that the order does not decline when we attempt to charge it. This not affect the download by any means. Please contact us if you have any other questions.

so this means i can be charge anything between Sept 12(when i placed my order) till like Oct 10ish....?????

Hello,

Thank you for your order. Pre-orders are charged when they are processed and shipped or within 30 days from when the order was placed. Please keep the order total available in your account so that the order does not decline when we attempt to charge it. This not affect the download by any means. Please contact us if you have any other questions.

so this means i can be charge anything between Sept 12(when i placed my order) till like Oct 10ish....?????

Yeah, I guess this means they charge your account when they get around to it within the 30 day period. I still haven't gotten a reply to my email, but this basically answers what I asked. Maybe it got lost? :confused:

Yeah, I guess this means they charge your account when they get around to it within the 30 day period. I still haven't gotten a reply to my email, but this basically answers what I asked. Maybe it got lost? :confused:

maybe.... hmm. well i hope i don't accidentally spend too much money and have only like 95 dollars :laugh3:

i guess it's a good thing i used paypal.

I was wary of spending the money, but I think it will be worth it! I love the looks of the pop-up book! I also would love to read the studio diary. I love all the interesting things you learn from those things. As far as payment goes I used my debit card and I thought I had been charged immediately, but I looked back at my bank statement and I wasn't. Weird. So I'm in the same boat as you guys.

Oof, I really have to make sure I keep enough money in my account now. I should have charged it rather than paying by debit.

As for the length of time it's going to take to receive the thing: I know it's annoying, but quality things take time to produce, and I don't think they want to produce sub-par products. I also think "limited edition" is translated as "however many people order within a certain time period." If they were only making 2,000 pop-up editions or something, they probably would have told us upfront. I think now they're going to see how many orders they get by November or something and then create about that many to ship to us, then stop producing them for good. That's often what "limited edition" means nowadays, versus them just creating a finite number in advance and selling them til they're gone.

Oof, I really have to make sure I keep enough money in my account now. I should have charged it rather than paying by debit.

As for the length of time it's going to take to receive the thing: I know it's annoying, but quality things take time to produce, and I don't think they want to produce sub-par products. I also think "limited edition" is translated as "however many people order within a certain time period." If they were only making 2,000 pop-up editions or something, they probably would have told us upfront. I think now they're going to see how many orders they get by November or something and then create about that many to ship to us, then stop producing them for good. That's often what "limited edition" means nowadays, versus them just creating a finite number in advance and selling them til they're gone.

I agree that waiting is more about the quality of the "Limited Edition". Those pop-up books look extremely fragile and look like they pretty much have to be put together by hand. Also the studio dairy seems extensive too.