✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Mylo Xyloto Limited Edition Release Date 12/12/11!

gotcheese2768

I did my order on September 15 and received my confirmation email, but my credit card still hasn't been charged.

I suppose I'm gonna wait till the 24th and sees if anything happens.

If not, I'm gonna have to contact them I guess.

Anyone else with the same problem?

Hey, you're not the only one, I have exactly the same problem. Mine was ordered on September 20th.

Two days ago I sent them another mail but they haven't answered yet. They are not being correct right now... (if you look a few pages back, you'll find some of the answers that they gave me to other mails).

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I caved and ordered the CD version too, lol! :mad:

Amazon (US) has this promo where you get $4 of MP3 credit when you order it. Since it's $9.99. that makes it $5.99. Also, as I'm a Prime member, I'll get it release day! Feel it's worth it to have the physical CD in a jewel case plus help US charting too (as I'm guessing the pop-up counts to UK charts?) :thumbsup:

I want to listen to it now, it is in the shops in my country and cant buy it because I already ordered the pop-up edition and it's a lot of money to buy both.. :(

I don't want to wait untill monday while there are people having it and listening to it :(

can someone help me? :) please... ? :D

I want to listen to it now, it is in the shops in my country and cant buy it because I already ordered the pop-up edition and it's a lot of money to buy both.. :(

I don't want to wait untill monday while there are people having it and listening to it :(

can someone help me? :) please... ? :D

I CAN HELP YOU. AND I CAN TELL YOU: C'MON YOU CAN WAIT, WE ARE GONNA GET THE MP3 VERSION ON MONDAY OR SO! WE HAVE WAITED TO LONG FOR THIS MOMENT, SO WHAT MATTERS IF WE WAIT JUST A LITTLE MORE? WE HAVE PAYED FOR IT AND IT'S GONNA BE WORTH FOR SURE, LIKE ALMOST EVERY WAITING IS! JUST BE PATIENT! :D

^thx :) but it is so hard! I payed a lot of money for the pop-up edition and now whole my country (and a lot other countries) can just listen to it today and I have to wait untill monday AND (I know I'm a bit boring right now:p) today it is friday so if I had it today I could listen the whole evening and weekend, on a monday this is a bit less easy.. :p

^thx :) but it is so hard! I payed a lot of money for the pop-up edition and now whole my country (and a lot other countries) can just listen to it today and I have to wait untill monday AND (I know I'm a bit boring right now:p) today it is friday so if I had it today I could listen the whole evening and weekend, on a monday this is a bit less easy.. :p

Yeah I have payed a lot too... maybe even more than you, because I ordered 2 limited editions (one for me and another one for a friend of mine to give it to her as a present). Everything has cost me 147€, that is like 204$ or 127 pounds!

You're right and I can understand that if we have it right now it would be possible to hear it the whole weekend, but anyways here where I live I would have to wait, because it's released on Monday! So the only way for me to hear it would be download it from the internet, but I don't want to! So I can really understand your temptation hahaha. But anyways for me hear the cd on Monday will be a great way to start the week! :D

I don't want to wait till December :( it's so far. I ordered mine yesterday and they sent me an email today :

«Thanks for your order!

We will notify you as soon as the order has been processed and shipped. You may check the status of your order by going to any MerchDirect online store and clicking on "My Account". »

It's still preordered though.

Definitely caved in. Thankfully my mum wants to buy the CD as well so we are buying it tomorrow together and I will import it on iTunes and read the lyrics, before handing it out to her, so I got something while waiting for my pop up edition in December :)

I want to check if the download link has already been poster but i can't seem to login to my digitalstore account. firefox blocks the site and says that it's an untrusted connection. And that someone's tampering my connection. :(

I want to check if the download link has already been poster buti can't seem to login to my digitalstore account. firefox blocks the site and says that its an untrusted connection. And that someone's tampering my connection. :(

That sucks. By the way, it's not up yet (for the US at least).

Sorry for my poor poor english...

this is this story of How I Met the Mylo Xyloto....

I checked a few minutes ago my spam folder, and there it was the mail!!!

2hi8pia.png

i clicked on the link....

2hxv86w.png

the link is working and the download just finished.. i have the mp3 of Mylo Xyloto, (in 320kbps)

and now i all i have to do is wait for december to come...

Plus a little extra, i like photography and last week i had an idea for a picture... what do you guys think?

I am so surprised it´s 320 kbps! When I wrote to them, they told me it would only be 160 and I replied saying how disappointed I was about that and that I thought they should at least match iTunes quality. They not only matched it, but exceeded it! Well done! I am glad they listen to the fans. :)

I have a question I preordered the Pop-Up ... and my status order is "Charged Preorder" ... what does that mean, that I won't get the mp3 version until the status change to "Processed" or "Complete"? ... >.< I preordered it Sept 24 >.< ... What should I do?

I have a question I preordered the Pop-Up ... and my status order is "Charged Preorder" ... what does that mean, that I won't get the mp3 version until the status change to "Processed" or "Complete"? ... >.< I preordered it Sept 24 >.< ... What should I do?

My order status is processed, but I have yet to receive the email with download link. I think it looks like they reserved the amount on your credit card and the order will be processed in December, but try and email them and ask, just t be sure!