✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Mylo Xyloto Limited Edition Release Date 12/12/11!

gotcheese2768

Yeah, doesn't bother me too much. I usually convert my CD's to 160 or 192. I find the ones I download from iTunes to take up so much space as they are a much higher bit rate. I still prefer having the CD and ripping than buying digital music. It's not like we aren't getting the other formats eventually - it'll tide you over until then.

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can hear a difference in music quality between different kbps, especially if they are low. The point however is that this is the limited deluxe edition, so I can not see why they could not give us at least a decent audio quality as a download. Other albums, like the new Noel Gallagher, will be available as downloads of the highest quality, even apple lossless, so why can´t we have the same with Coldplay? After all it would not cost them anything, but it would sure make our experience of listening to the music that much better (especially for those with good earphones/speakers).

So if you care, drop them an email about it. Maybe it will change their mind and they will up the quality

[email protected]

Hey what if my order status says "pending"? I ordered the limited edition with my credit card in September 20th, but I did it with my credit card and the bank usually charge it on the last day of the month, but I haven't been charged this time yet, so I guess it will be the next time. Will it be a problem or will they keep my order? Judging for the delivery date I hope so, but I don't really know... I have payed but I'm a little worried now!

Hey what if my order status says "pending"? I ordered the limited edition with my credit card in September 20th, but I did it with my credit card and the bank usually charge it on the last day of the month, but I haven't been charged this time yet, so I guess it will be the next time. Will it be a problem or will they keep my order? Judging for the delivery date I hope so, but I don't really know... I have payed but I'm a little worried now!

i ordered back on Sept. 13th? i think, and i was looking at my Transactions today and nothing is pending nor taken out...but i have a confirmation email saying my order has gone through...im confused

yeah don't worry too much. i was freaking out.. i just got charged yesterday. well pay[a; said yesterday and they debited the money from my account today. good thing i checked or i would have been down like 20$.

it took them 3weeks to a month to charge me. so you will be fine :)

Lol...YOU ordered the pop up edition ?! hahaha,thats funny :laugh3: especially you,who is annoying and complaining all the day about their new stuff...maybe you can cover everything of the edition with Parachutes-Stuff...

I'm not really sure this is the way to end a cycle of negativity, no matter who's perpetuating it or starting it :thinking:.

In other news, the way I knew I was charged was that I got an email alert from my bank saying I had a low account balance :lol:

I'm not really sure this is the way to end a cycle of negativity, no matter who's perpetuating it or starting it :thinking:.

In other news, the way I knew I was charged was that I got an email alert from my bank saying I had a low account balance :lol:

LOL! :laugh3: Exact same for me. Except I got a text too. And that text woke me up at like 2 am. :rolleyes: Why are bank transactions always in the middle of the night? I get my direct deposits from work between 2 a.m. and 4 a.m. as well.

Lol...YOU ordered the pop up edition ?! hahaha,thats funny :laugh3: especially you,who is annoying and complaining all the day about their new stuff...maybe you can cover everything of the edition with Parachutes-Stuff...

or maybe!! just maybe!! you can go buy a gun and blow your fucking brains out...i just maybe...JUST maybe...find that funny :laugh3:

Hi, I'm repeating the same question I did but with a little more of information now... I'm full of doubts.

I ordered 2 Mylo Xyloto - Limited Pop-Up Album Edition and it says confirmed in the order story, but my order total still saying "pending". I ordered the limited editions in September 20th, but I did it with my credit card and the bank usually charge it on the last day of the month, but I haven't been charged this time yet, so I guess it will be the next time, in October 31st. Will it be a problem or will they keep my order? Judging for the delivery date I hope so, but I don't really know... I have payed but I'm a little worried now! Anyways in my bank information, yesterday the digital stores payment was visible, but I'm looking now and it doesn't appear anymore, so I don't know what happened... Do I have to do the order again? Or is it not necessary? Will I receive the digital album in October 24th and the physical edition starting in December 12th as I hope? Seriously, I'm quite worried right now...

Hi, I'm repeating the same question I did but with a little more of information now... I'm full of doubts.

I ordered 2 Mylo Xyloto - Limited Pop-Up Album Edition and it says confirmed in the order story, but my order total still saying "pending". I ordered the limited editions in September 20th, but I did it with my credit card and the bank usually charge it on the last day of the month, but I haven't been charged this time yet, so I guess it will be the next time, in October 31st. Will it be a problem or will they keep my order? Judging for the delivery date I hope so, but I don't really know... I have payed but I'm a little worried now! Anyways in my bank information, yesterday the digital stores payment was visible, but I'm looking now and it doesn't appear anymore, so I don't know what happened... Do I have to do the order again? Or is it not necessary? Will I receive the digital album in October 24th and the physical edition starting in December 12th as I hope? Seriously, I'm quite worried right now...

I wouldn't worry, I think it says pending because they have received your order and the only thing to do now is wait until it can be delivered on the 12 december. I pre ordered the etiaw single and they said it would be delivered on 22 but it didn't come until a few days after. Keep an eye on what happens. Have they taken the money yet? If they have then everything should be fine.

I wouldn't worry, I think it says pending because they have received your order and the only thing to do now is wait until it can be delivered on the 12 december. I pre ordered the etiaw single and they said it would be delivered on 22 but it didn't come until a few days after. Keep an eye on what happens. Have they taken the money yet? If they have then everything should be fine.

No, the money hasn't been taken yet. As I said I ordered it in September 20th, and yesterday the digital stores payment was visible when I looked at the virtual account of the bank, but today it has disappeared... It's very strange. I think that I will go to the bank on Monday to know what happened...