✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Mylo Xyloto Limited Edition Release Date 12/12/11!

gotcheese2768

Oh regarding people worried about getting theirs. When I ordered my second one, I sent a note to customer support just saying I was so worried in getting the item now, blah blah blah. The message I got back was eccencially that I shouldn't be- and from the looks of it, if you preorder you will get the item.

I payed via paypal and it is sitting in my bank still, but it is listed as processing. Stuff with paypal is usually a little longer then usual debt or visa payments.

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we're all overthinking it, yeah. If you STILL haven't been charged 30 days after making the order, that's when to worry (or if you didn't get a confirmation email at all, that's a problem). Other than that, I think they're just billing us weirdly and making people freak out for no reason. I bet now that there are so many duplicate orders there will be a few more copies available to the general public in the webstore later :P

I think they're just billing us weirdly and making people freak out for no reason[/size][/color]. I bet now that there are so many duplicate orders there will be a few more copies available to the general public in the webstore later :P

Damn merch store trolls.

Trollface.jpg

You get email alerts from your bank saying you have a low balance? That seems cool and dodgy at the same time.

Not really. Wells Fargo sends emails to me whenever my account is running fairly low.

or maybe!! just maybe!! you can go buy a gun and blow your fucking brains out...i just maybe...JUST maybe...find that funny :laugh3:

W-what?

Well, I finally gave in and pre-ordered the pop-up edition! I am not one to enjoy spending a lot of money at once, but, you know what? This is something I think I deserve. Can't wait for December!

Hi, I'm repeating the same question I did but with a little more of information now... I'm full of doubts.

I ordered 2 Mylo Xyloto - Limited Pop-Up Album Edition and it says confirmed in the order story, but my order total still saying "pending". I ordered the limited editions in September 20th, but I did it with my credit card and the bank usually charge it on the last day of the month, but I haven't been charged this time yet, so I guess it will be the next time, in October 31st. Will it be a problem or will they keep my order? Judging for the delivery date I hope so, but I don't really know... I have payed but I'm a little worried now! Anyways in my bank information, yesterday the digital stores payment was visible, but I'm looking now and it doesn't appear anymore, so I don't know what happened... Do I have to do the order again? Or is it not necessary? Will I receive the digital album in October 24th and the physical edition starting in December 12th as I hope? Seriously, I'm quite worried right now...

(Well I sent them a mail on Saturday and this is their answer, so I guess that I don't have to worry about anymore:

Hi

I can confirm that your order C347373 was successful, although we do not take payment until we come to ship the order around the release date of the physical release.

You will receive the download version on 24/10/11

Kind Regards

Edward Sleigh

Customer Service

[email protected])

^This is the answer to a new e-mail that I sent them yesterday:

You will most probably receive 2 emails, but to the same email account. It will be exactly the same download though. It will be in MP3 format so will be compatible with most MP3 and digital media players and computers.

The payment will be taken on or just before the release date of the format of the album which you have ordered which will be 24/10/11, you should also hope to receive the physical format of the album on or shortly after this date.

Kind Regards

Edward Sleigh

Customer Service

[email protected]

(The two e-mails are because I ordered 2 Mylo Xyloto - Limited Pop-Up Album Edition. Anyways I don't understand why they told me that I should receive the phisycal album on the same date or shortly if we're gonna receive it starting from 12/12/2011)

Mine says "pending" too. I really don't know if it would be better to cancel the actual order and do an order again, because the fact is that I haven't been charged yet and the bank doesn't know anything :confused:

Without trying to sound lile i'm treating you as if your thick, you might get charged twice! I dont know how this website has managed to create so much confusion and problems just through a simple pre order!

I don't think anyone should cancel or reorder anything unless it's been PAST 30 days since you've ordered it and haven't been charged, OR you haven't gotten a confirmation email. They simply aren't charging you right away...just because it didn't show up on a statement this time doesn't mean they didn't get your order, they're just not charging the orders straight away, which is weird to me, but it's not a cause for major concern either, I don't think. If you only get statements once a month and they come at the end of the month, I think you just have to wait til the end of this month, October, for it to show up on your bill :smiley:.

I also don't think that they're going to take away the preorder button soon...if it turns out things are fishy at the end of October and someone STILL hasn't been charged, I bet you can preorder another one easily without having missed a thing.

I think we just get the download version on the 24th.

^This is the answer to a new e-mail that I sent them yesterday:

You will most probably receive 2 emails, but to the same email account. It will be exactly the same download though. It will be in MP3 format so will be compatible with most MP3 and digital media players and computers.

The payment will be taken on or just before the release date of the format of the album which you have ordered which will be 24/10/11, you should also hope to receive the physical format of the album on or shortly after this date.

Kind Regards

Edward Sleigh

Customer Service

[email protected]

(The two e-mails are because I ordered 2 Mylo Xyloto - Limited Pop-Up Album Edition. Anyways I don't understand why they told me that I should receive the phisycal album on the same date or shortly if we're gonna receive it starting from 12/12/2011)

That is what I thought until I read the post above and in particular the bit in bold/italic