✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Mylo Xyloto Limited Edition Release Date 12/12/11!

gotcheese2768

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mp3 version = October 24th

Pop-up version = sometime after December 12th, depending on what shipping you chose.

What the guy says in the email is probably a mistake. This is what usually happens with orders, but since this item is an early pre-order I think he got confused. No matter what MerchDirect says, if Coldplay.com says it isn't released until 12th December, then you won't be getting it before then!!

I ordered the Pop Up Edition, so will I receive an e-mail on the 24th with a download link, and then also receive the physical CD that day, or a few days later? And then I will get the rest of the edition on December 12? :thinking: Or will I only receive a download link on the 24th, and the rest (CD) on December 12, or a few days after? Sorry for any confusion, I just want to know what I should expect on the 24th. Thanks! :D 18 DAYS!!! :dance:

^ I think just the download code. When you bought it, they would have specified like they did for the download link.

So, in short, we can go by the word of the official Coldplay site, or some confused customer service representative.

^ I think just the download code. When you bought it, they would have specified like they did for the download link.

So, in short, we can go by the word of the official Coldplay site, or some confused customer service representative.

Ok, thanks for clarifying ;)

^Yeah mine too, and it seems that we are not the ones. And even the bank or me don't know anything about the payment, which was shown as digitalstores on Friday but suddenly disappeared, it's very very strange. I'm bombarding them with emails but they haven't answered my last one yet.

Huh. That's weird.

It's annoying that it doesn't specify whether it will be the CD/LP/Whole package.

:confused:

Wait . . . Now I'm wondering that, too. Why would Coldplay.com list the date as December 12th if we're getting all/part of the package before then? :thinking:

Also, I'm glad to see that we'll be getting an email with the mp3 download :D

Wait . . . Now I'm wondering that, too. Why would Coldplay.com list the date as December 12th if we're getting all/part of the package before then? :thinking:

I don't really care, as long as we get the download. I'll be going to the record store and buying 3 copies of it on release anyway (1 for personal use, one for a friend and 1 for my collection).

They can wait as long as they want, so long as I get it before earth explodes.

Oh, we are? Awesome to hear!

Okay. To clarify.

If you ordered the limited pop-up edition, the CD or the vinyl, you will be receiving the download on October 24.

Nothing else.

thank you. i think ppl need to stop freaking out.. we all would've known. it would have specified when we ordered if we were getting multiple shipments.