✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Mylo Xyloto Limited Edition Release Date 12/12/11!

gotcheese2768

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

423804970.jpg

Do you guys think that what is on the table is part of the special edition? :)

Yeah, I think it's the pop up book, since it looks like a 12" by 12" book. I don't know how that little booklet thing works into it all though if it's seperate from the pop up book, maybe part of the cd?

Has anyone been charged twice for the special edition?

I got paid today, and about an hour after the money was deposited, I noticed about $100 was taken out. I came to discover that Merchdirect had charged me twice for the special edition I pre-ordered at the beginning of October.

Arggg!

I ordered it since 12/9 and they already charged my money.

But last time I checked, the money has returned to my account.

I sent them email, asked if there's anything wrong with my order and they said the authorisation for my payment has expired. :(

And "Your order is still pending and will be processed unless we fail to receive re-authorisation."

What should I do then?

They didn't tell me what to do.

Anyone else feel somewhat cheated about getting low-quality mp3 downloads on release date? I am starting to feel like that I might as well just hold on to the leaked version :( I wonder if they will give us a digital booklet as well. I'm tempted to just grab a cd on release date but I should not be "forced" to spend more money after buying the pop edition! Why can't they just send us the cd or a high quality download? Grrrr:veryangry2:

I did my order on September 15 and received my confirmation email, but my credit card still hasn't been charged.

I suppose I'm gonna wait till the 24th and sees if anything happens.

If not, I'm gonna have to contact them I guess.

Anyone else with the same problem?

Same here, still not charged.

I bought the vinyl this morning because the limited edition one looks different (00:21 - 00:30)

23kyagz.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rh9kCLd9uVs&feature=player_embedded]Coldplay - Mylo Xyloto Limited Pop-up Edition - YouTube[/ame]