✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Mylo Xyloto Limited Edition Release Date 12/12/11!

gotcheese2768

This is their answer to my last email. Yeah! They're keeping my order and there are no problems, it's just that they will wait to take my payment until I receive the physical album. And with the MP3 version on October 24th. It's even better and safer that way because I will be sure that I still have my money until I have the album on my hands. I'm gonna be patient and I'm not gonna send more emails to them, now I know that I don't have to worry anymore!

Hi

Due to your chosen payment method payment will not be taken until we come to ship your order.

Your friends will have paid via an instant method (i.e. debit card / PayPal)

I can confirm that your order is fine and there is no need to worry about it.

Please see the individual item descriptions for the separate items release dates.

Kind Regards

Edward Sleigh

Customer Service

[email protected]

020 7752 5425

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think mine just says 'pending'. But they have taken the money for it so I don't understand why it isn't the same as the rest of yours.

Mine also says pending, I ordered on the 18th.

Ordered mine ages ago and it still says pending, though I haven't checked if the money has left my account. I should probably do that... ha

Do you have pending for the order or the delivery?

Mine says completed for the order (which means they probably verified I have enough money on my credit card) and pending for the delivery.

Other than this, if you received a confirmation email I wouldn't worry

Do you have pending for the order or the delivery?

Mine says completed for the order (which means they probably verified I have enough money on my credit card) and pending for the delivery.

Other than this, if you received a confirmation email I wouldn't worry

Si hai ragione, dice la stessa cosa anche a me :)

It's only 80 dollars, for alot of goodies. So it will take me a few days to gather the money together, then i will have to go to the bank to put it in my account. But I do definitely plan on buying it. I would rather spend the 80 on that, then on fast food and junk. lol

Hey there have a few questions about this awesome and beatiful edition, SORRY for my poor english, i'll try to explain the best i can

I just ordered the "Coldplay - Mylo Xyloto Deluxe Pop Up Edition / Vinyl / CD" and it's pending, i'm reading that all of us have the order pending, i live in Spain and I order the CD TODAY, is too late? i mean is out of stock and they didint delete from the website? i hope i'm not late.....

about the mp3.... will they send a link to our mail? how is this mp3 thing works?

and just for fun, do you have any good pics of the edition

thanks in advance.

i'm so in love with this beauty

Hey there have a few questions about this awesome and beatiful edition, SORRY for my poor english, i'll try to explain the best i can

I just ordered the "Coldplay - Mylo Xyloto Deluxe Pop Up Edition / Vinyl / CD" and it's pending, i'm reading that all of us have the order pending, i live in Spain and I order the CD TODAY, is too late? i mean is out of stock and they didint delete from the website? i hope i'm not late.....

about the mp3.... will they send a link to our mail? how is this mp3 thing works?

and just for fun, do you have any good pics of the edition

thanks in advance.

i'm so in love with this beauty

It's okay. I think your english is good :D

Anyway, you will get an email with a link saying that it's available, and you will download it from coldplay.com.

I would order it. It's "pending" because they are incompetent. They are still in stock if the site says they are still in stock.

It's okay. I think your english is good :D

Anyway, you will get an email with a link saying that it's available, and you will download it from coldplay.com.

I would order it. It's "pending" because they are incompetent. They are still in stock if the site says they are still in stock.

thank you! that's fast!

i just read the entireee thread, i see we are in the same page with the "pending" thing... anyway, let's trust in this guys, hopefully we all get our MX limited edition in December...

about the mp3, i hope it's good sound! like 256 or so...