✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

UIF WORLD DEBUT - watch the video

prospekt#42

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just for the sake of conversation... what 3 songs would have been the singles off each of the first four albums in your perfect world? In no way do I mean to question your opinion or be a smart ass... Im just honestly curious. Anyone else can feel free to answer this as well...

The only singles I dislike are The Hardest Part, Fix You(but I used to love it so I understand why it was a single) and ETIAW/Paradise, so I think I'd have picked the same ones. Maybe in X&Y I'd have replaced THP with Swallowed In The Sea, that's all. What about you?

Great, sig! From 'All I Need' by Radiohead. Fantastic song. :D

And I'm forcing myself to stop listening to it after two listens..But I really like it...At least I know now that hidden beneath all that synthy poppy dance crap, a little bit of coldplay lives on.

The only singles I dislike are The Hardest Part, Fix You(but I used to love it so I understand why it was a single) and ETIAW/Paradise, so I think I'd have picked the same ones. Maybe in X&Y I'd have replaced THP with Swallowed In The Sea, that's all. What about you?

I agree in regards to SITS... love that song. As for Up in Flames I am enjoying what we've heard tonight. I hope the studio version keeps it simple. No synths... not that I mind them... I just wouldn't want to hear them over this song. I'm also hoping that the drum beat is taken down a little bit with the piano up front more but it won't ruin the song for me if its not. As others have said it has promise.

adoring it, can't wait to have a better video of the live version (so we can hear Jonny and Guy!), but I just really can't wait to hear the studio version!! I think it sounds like it's gonna be really fantastic :D :dance:

woohoo Coldplay still exists beneath the "enoxification"!

Wow. I've loved everything that the boys have released from this album, but this was just terrible. My music is better than this song.

Don't believe me?

See for yourself!

I like Up in Flames better than your song. Quite a lot better.

Wow. I've loved everything that the boys have released from this album, but this was just terrible. My music is better than this song.

Don't believe me?

See for yourself!

It's like a reversal of roles from the Paradise debacle that's taken over this forum this week.

I really like Up In Flames. I do not like Paradise and ETIAW. I like everything else.

I don't know, I feel like the quality of this video is much, much better than the ones of Princess of China...enough to make an opinion based off of, for me. PoC is still mostly a mystery to me.

yeah, I never really listened to PoC cause there were no good videos... For this one, I just really wish we could hear Jonny more :shrug: Also I think it'd be nice to get a better idea of the strings... but, guess we just have to be patient for the studio version!