✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[3-Dec-2011] Coldplay @ SECC, Glasgow, Scotland

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The tour programme costs £15 and is great quality and full of fantastic photos and has individual interviews with the band and Phil.

T-shirts cost £30. They had one pink one which was £22. A mug that's £12 I think. A hat (can't remember how much it was). Badge set that's £2 and Christmas cards from £5.

As for the setlist:

Mylo Xyloto

Hurts Like Heaven

Yellow

Lost!

Major Minus

In My Place

What If

Daylight

Violet Hill

Got Put A Smile on Your Face

The Scientist

Up In Flames

Til Kingdom Come

Politik

Viva La Vida

Charlie Brown

Paradise

ENCORE:

Clocks

Fix You

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall

Maybe a stupid question.. (I have never been to a Coldplay concert before)

But is this set list the same for all the concerts or do they make some changes in each performance?

But is this set list the same for all the concerts or do they make some changes in each performance?

Well, Coldplay isn't a band of many setlist surprises. When there is a final setlist it usually stays that way during the whole tour. Sometimes they replace a song or two, but big changes almost never happen.

They used to have the same set list for the concerts at the festivals, but this one is a little bit different.

What If and Daylight were never played at the festivals gigs. Till Kingdom Come was only played once. :)

The tour programme costs £15 and is great quality and full of fantastic photos and has individual interviews with the band and Phil.

T-shirts cost £30. They had one pink one which was £22. A mug that's £12 I think. A hat (can't remember how much it was). Badge set that's £2 and Christmas cards from £5.

As for the setlist:

Mylo Xyloto

Hurts Like Heaven

Yellow

Lost!

Major Minus

In My Place

What If

Daylight

Violet Hill

Got Put A Smile on Your Face

The Scientist

Up In Flames

Til Kingdom Come

Politik

Viva La Vida

Charlie Brown

Paradise

ENCORE:

Clocks

Fix You

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall

badge set like patches to sew on your jackets? and if so were they like the ones they wear on stage??

Has anyone visited http://www.myloxyloto.com yet? URL is on the back of your wristband, along with a unique code.

If you enter the URL into your browser it takes you to a placeholder screen that says "Please check back here on Monday 04 December".

What will it be?

A free download of an unreleased track.

Live tracks from the concert you attended (another Leftrightleftright type affair)

Will it enable the LED on your wristband

Pics from the gig

Intrigued!