✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[3-Dec-2011] Coldplay @ SECC, Glasgow, Scotland

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Coldplay isn't a band of many setlist surprises. When there is a final setlist it usually stays that way during the whole tour. Sometimes they replace a song or two, but big changes almost never happen.

Just see what's going to be like, this set list looks great only missing some of the other old good songs that are not that popular like swallowed in the sea and a rush of blood to the head (those are my two favorites :) )

They used to have the same set list for the concerts at the festivals, but this one is a little bit different.

What If and Daylight were never played at the festivals gigs. Till Kingdom Come was only played once. :)

Yea I noticed that! Those are all in my list of favorite CP songs :D

Has anyone visited http://www.myloxyloto.com yet? URL is on the back of your wristband, along with a unique code.

If you enter the URL into your browser it takes you to a placeholder screen that says "Please check back here on Monday 04 December".

What will it be?

A free download of an unreleased track.

Live tracks from the concert you attended (another Leftrightleftright type affair)

Will it enable the LED on your wristband

Pics from the gig

Intrigued!

But today's the 4th, and it's Sunday? :( mindfuck

Apparently they did DLIBYH at soundchecking before the gig, but they never actually perform it?!

they did, i was sitting outside the entrace for like 6 hours before :laugh3: i was very excited when I herd it because that is my favourite song off of mylo xyloto - unfortunately they didnt play it , but hey i still got to hear it:D

they also played we found love by rihanna but again the didnt play it in the actual show:cry:

during the sound check they also kept playing hurts like heaven over and over , although chris only joined in the main parts as i guess he was trying to save his voice??

^You might have a point there. I once went to a show where radio listeners only wanted to hear 'Yellow' and didn't give a shit about the rest...even to the point of heckling and insulting the band! (River Rave near Boston, 2001). As a fan I felt sad for them and embarrassed for the audience. They're able to do whatever they want now though. They don't have to prove anything to anyone anymore. But maybe they 'learned' from that early experience and don't want to alienate anyone. Trying to find a balance between new fans and old must be hard!

Still, I'd say do what you want, Guys, you're amazing no matter what!:D

To be fair, Chris has referred to those as metalhead audiences that didn't care for soft rock. It really breaks my heart when I hear those stories. I'm so glad they soldiered on and found their own audience. What a tragedy had they packed their bags and gone home!

It felt so good to read Roadie 42 blog where he referred to us as a Coldplay audience when writing about their September gig in ATL.