✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ive Scrubbed ETIAW and Parasite

Choldplayer

From every music player i have. I never want to hear these abominations again!!

Really??? ...I mean, seriously? "Paradise" is a beautiful instrumental...sure the lyrics may not be deep and the chorus can get annoying (it's catchy, though!) but the arrangement is actually very well done.

I didn't know every song that Coldplay recorded HAD to be somehow deep and life changing... The songs aren't horrible, at all.

Just because they are trying to evolve and try out new things doesn't mean they have "lost their touch" or that money is getting to their heads. Get over it.

The whole point of having a long lasting career is to evolve and change with the times. I personally like to see the artists/groups I like try out new things. I think Chris even said it not too long ago -- I know it's been posted on this forum.

2eutqpy.gif

Choldplayer, you are entitled to your opinion, but making a separate thread about how you're slagging off two new songs is a bit egocentric to me. Why not just say you don't like them in their own respective threads, instead of thumping your chest and informing the world that these two songs are "abominations" and you don't want them on your music player?

Choldplayer, you are entitled to your opinion, but making a separate thread about how you're slagging off two new songs is a bit egocentric to me. Why not just say you don't like them in their own respective threads, instead of thumping your chest and informing the world that these two songs are "abominations" and you don't want them on your music player?

Absolutely this! ;)