✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Rihanna can sod off

TwistedPolitik

I'm starting to become annoyed with her presence on albums I've been anticipating. She was on the last Eminem album (which ended up being as bad as his last few), the last Kanye West album (although even she couldn't stop it from being amazing) and now she's gonna be on Mylo Xyloto. She's quickly becoming the most annoying person in music to me.

Surely, someone else is disappointed she'll appear? Hopefully she won't be used very prominently, similar to the aforementioned Kanye West album where she played on All of the Lights. She was tolerable there, it wasn't overused. I'm dreading that this will be an overused guest spot and it'll try to throw it in your face.

Originally she wasn't supposed to be on Eminem's album; Skylar Grey wrote the song "Love the way you lie". You should listen to her original demo's on youtube where it's just her in the song, no Eminem or Rihanna, it's beautiful. Eminem insisted on Rihanna singing the part.

As for Kanye's album, you've gotta expect that. I really liked her part in it. And I really like her as a singer, her album is turning out to be almost as much of a hit as Katy Perry's latest album.

I agree about the Coldplay song though, they have never featured a person on an album song (yes I know about Jay-Z, that's off an EP plus we got the original without him).

Random fact: To be grammatically correct, Jay-Z's name would have to be pronounced Jay-Zed in most countries.

is very superficial and commercial album, Katy Perry, I feel she is singing for the glory and showbiz and more work with Snoop Dogg .

Rihanna was discovered by Jay - Z and is not Snoop Dogg :rolleyes:

for me part is great this collaboration

Off thread

anyway my sister is a great fan of Jay - Z and more have same birthday of Rihanna, experienced almost the same things dramatic, but the rappers have beaten her. when she was ado. be in the world of Hip Hop .

Rihanna plays a role is a performer with an incredible voice. it's very commercial albums but not superficial. just look at the clips. and not work for the money and glory .

Coldplay can not work with people who are not in the same sense of them .

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEhy-RXkNo0]Rihanna - Man Down - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZR0v0i63PQ4&ob=av2e]Rihanna - Cheers (Drink To That) [Official Version] - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGVGove7IsI&feature=related]Skylar Grey -- Love The Way You Lie (Original Demo) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moQjvbe9US4]Rihanna [ SOLO ] - love the way you lie - YouTube[/ame]

I read in a reply from the Oracle that it was a duet, so i'm not really looking forward to it. I wouldn't have minded if she was in a chorus or something like that, but she will be actually singing a part of the song, so, basically, it sucks, in my opinion.

Guest howyousawtheworld

Yeah I wish she'd sod off as well. It's so unambitious. There are some amazing female artists out there but no they had to go for the most generic obvious undeserving one.

If Chris Martin was serious about getting better and not bigger then he would have chosen someone else. Clearly that was all hot air.

I really like this version, I didn't like Eminem's version at all. His voice annoys me, I can't listen to him for over 10 seconds without feeling sick.

It has the same chord progression as The Scientist. I think it might be in a different key but it's essentially the same.

I'm starting to become annoyed with her presence on albums I've been anticipating. She was on the last Eminem album (which ended up being as bad as his last few), the last Kanye West album (although even she couldn't stop it from being amazing) and now she's gonna be on Mylo Xyloto. She's quickly becoming the most annoying person in music to me.

Surely, someone else is disappointed she'll appear? Hopefully she won't be used very prominently, similar to the aforementioned Kanye West album where she played on All of the Lights. She was tolerable there, it wasn't overused. I'm dreading that this will be an overused guest spot and it'll try to throw it in your face.

RECOVERY BAD?!?! WHAt in the hell? Are you on crack?

I'm skeptical about having Rihanna on the album...not a big fan of hers. However, I am definitely looking forward to hearing the song. I hope it's great.

But this is Coldplay we're talking about, so I will like the song. But, Rihanna? Ah, still skeptical.

Saying Eminems record was as bad as his last few makes your point irrelevent