✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[26-Oct-2011] Coldplay @ Plaza de Toros de Las Ventas, Madrid, Spain (Please post your reviews pg 85

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was really great, awesome. The crowd, some improvisations from Jonny, little mistakes (I like them), the weather, Up In Flames, Till Kingdome Come the way they played it in the Twisted Logic tour, the X-stage (dont know how to call it) and the fireworks who didnt look to go well haha. And the Ole-part from Chris was great! For a moment I was expecting Don Quixote! I think it was a great show and I can't wait to see them here in Holland!

Could somebody please tell me the setlist? I missed the whole concert.

They are rebroadcasting the gig right now, and they'll continue to do so all the night long :)

Also, @coldplaying at twitter posted all the setlist :)

Parts here and there!

It's crazy in the house right now but my

mother in law was glued to the computer....

she watched and sang everything but the MX songs!

THat's hilarious. My mother in law is 86 - don't think she'd be singing along to Coldplay. It will be on again and again...

I loved it all.. loved that they did Kingdom Come. But like everyone would have loved to have seen some new songs.. still great though.. So fab to be able to see it live. Had a few glitches here.. it froze every 4-7 mins then continued.. But I have taken some screencaps too.. but will upload tomorrow.. It's late :)

Well, this was pretty awesome, as usual. Slightly disappointed with the setlist though.

I like the new stage. I loved Up In Flames, Violet Hill, 'Til Kingdom Come... Great to see that one back.

And God Put A Smile is still so, so good. Funny when Chris went 'I'm gonna trow mah guitah herrreee.' :lol:

I had hoped to see more of Anton, but at least the pre-show video was really cool. And Guy's silly walk was hilarious. :laugh3:

Edit: Can't wait to see Chris spraying 'ROTTERDAM' on that screen. ;)

I think it's normal they didn't play a lot of MX songs. Most people have only been listening to it since Monday/Tuesday in Spain so the crowd didn't know the new songs yet. And since it was broadcasted worldwide, and probably recorded for a DVD or something, I guess they didn't want to risk it too much. I would like to hear new songs at Norwich, though.

Darn, I only got a 384 x 216 resolution stream recorded, but it's only 300 MB in size. Should I upload? (sound is great though)

I've never recorded before, but I tried it today for the first time. It's converting now, and says it has another hour to go. It's a 2GB file. I have no idea what I'll end up with.

I've never recorded before, but I tried it today for the first time. It's converting now, and says it has another hour to go. It's a 2GB file. I have no idea what I'll end up with.

Please upload it, the concert wasn't available for my country