✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[26-Oct-2011] Coldplay @ Plaza de Toros de Las Ventas, Madrid, Spain (Please post your reviews pg 85

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is my first time seeing ETISW live. Didn't think they would have him playing acoustic guitar before switching to the drums. I missed the transition between the two, but I'm guessing it was fast and that for the future they hope they will be no mess-ups ! That's why I commented.

Awesome, I hope you enjoyed it :D Right after he stops playing, he has to start the bass drum, it's a really fast transition! (sorry if that didn't look like a friendly comment)

Didn't see the show tonight - won't bore you as to why - my take is that the current setlist will be "retired" after tomorrow's gig at UEA - then the band are free to have a month of rehearsals for the December shows, where SURELY, the setlist will be overhauled to include at least some of the following

Don't Let It Break Your Heart

(Hopefully) Princess of China

Up With The Birds

Up In Flames - I know it was included tonight

some "new" oldies (instead of the same ol' same old)

Yeah this, I'm actually pretty certain they'll play almost whole Mylo Xyloto, they did so with Viva, and I think they'll change the setlist around a bit aswell to pick songs that match with the new MX songs coming in and to keep it all fresh for themselves. And they couldn't have done it for this show because it was to soon and it's also to soon after the album came out so people wouldn't knjow the new songs well enough to play whole MX

I can't really figure out what Anton Corbijn did for this show, I mean I loved the interview at the start but it just looked exactly like a regular coldplay show furthermore, and only the stage was different and the butterfly thing, nbut I was hoping that they'd just do a show that was completely different from normal and Anton would've just asked them to try completely new things

It was great, but I was expecting a lot more from Corbjin, and, correct me if Im wrong, but they've just released an album, where are the MX songs? :cry:

I was expecting the same as you, I wanted to hear live the new songs... But still, it was an amazing performance!

Viva Quick Proxies that allowed me to watch this, despite not being broadcasted to Greece!!! It was my first live Coldplay experience! And I am glad about it! I will be waiting for them to come in Greece someday, rumor has it that they will at last visit as for a concert!

What a night! Enjoyed the whole show from begining to end... Great stage, great light, great videowall, great audience! Everything was perfect! Great Show!

Here ar some screenshots i made during the show!

42331110.jpg

72666229.jpg

30827997.jpg

13690104.jpg

58589646.jpg

61142123.jpg

48028397.jpg

47493503.jpg

53521992.jpg

16614541.jpg

39956295.jpg

56430883.jpg