✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[12-Nov-2011: Coldplay @ Saturday Night Live with host Emma Stone [CONFIRMED]

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMFG!!! The "Someone Like You" skit!!! E\/eryone is crying....including Coldplay! HHAHAHAHHAHAHA! OMG....why didn't they put that one earlier in the show! It's hilarious! Will is crying on Jonny's shoulder! haha! It kind of looks Guy is laughing and passing it off as crying. haha

ETIAW - have to say, not my favourite performance of this. Is it just me or was the mixing terrible? Hard to hear Chris singing over the music. He came across a little frenetic for that small space too.

due to some union issues or something, musical acts on SNL can't have their own teams mix the sound and the sound team on SNL are notoriously terrible at mixing the musical acts

something like that - pretty much the mix on SNL is always horrible

SNL is sadly not as funny as it used to be. I continued to watch last night, 'cause Emma Stone is great, but mostly because of Coldplay. I think both song performances were really stiff, it was clear that Chris was nervous, as he always is for TV performances. Chris messed up the lyrics on Paradise and if you watch at the end of it, he shakes his head. The Weekend Update skit though adorable b/c of Chris, wasn't funny, and the best thing all night was the crying to Adele. That's just my amateur review.