✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The 'This is their Best Album' Club

samerater

I wish i could choose my favorite track on this album , but the best lyrics go to Us against the world :) ! and CB and DLIBYH are also 2 favorites , but so is the rest ! And yes Mylo is one of the 5 best albums in the world :P

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im gonna do my family guy "OHHHHH CAAAM ONNN".

seriously though i haven't even heard the album yet but for me saying anything is better that AROBTTH and Parachutes is like someone punched my mother. THAT offending

:nod:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeRQD0tK8h0]Come on... Come on... - YouTube[/ame]

Definitely is one of their masterpieces (more to come) - A beautifully complete album - I'm in for sure. Wish they would play a full album concert with a few other tracks from the other albums like Weezer did for the Blue Album. That would be amazing.

To be honest, i think it really could be. Right now it's tied with VLV for me but i absolutely loving this new style with the studio effects. I'm a person who normally hates over produced songs (e.g. Lady Gaga, Katy Perry) though i love this album because it's kept to a minimum in terms of the effects and i also know that CP can really perform these songs wonderfully live.

I'll make my mind up in around a month :P

My favorite album was X&Y before but this one won by far... for many reasons, i find that the songs have this certain appeal to them and i love it, and the big winner for me was that its so effortless to listen to this album as a whole, those 44 minutes pass fast! its like one big song.... its easier to listen to it compared to the others! i love it :) its certainly my fave with X&Y not far behind! then VLV, AROBTTH and last but not least parachutes :) now dont rip on mets not because it aint my favorite that i dont love it!

After having listened to it non-stop since it leaked, i have to say i think it's their best album yet, it doesn't have the best songs on it (although it has some really GREAT ones like HLH, Charlie Brown, UATW, DLIBYH, heck even Princess of China is a really good song) but as a whole, i definitely think it's their best album by a mile, totally worth the excruciating wait :)

My mind keeps developing imagery for the album. It's getting better by the day. I'm so happy it has quiet moments. Viva La Vida just seemed like a constant freak show of radically different tunes. This one is more cohesive. The individual songs don't stand alone as well, but as an album it is amazing.

I agree with the 2 comments above mine ^.

This album is great as a whole. In fact it's magnificent. I LOVE it. xD

Though material wise I'd have to say it's a tie between AROBTTH and VLV. In fact I had so many songs from those 2 albums on my compilation stuff that it was almost hard to spread them amongst the others.

I'm not sure where this album's stuff will end up on my CDs. Since MX & HLH go hand in hand I cannot possibly separate them from each other.

Tough decisions.